People who continue to purchase material things (all you guys)

Name brand wallets and belts might be the funniest thing people feel they need to have simply because others will hardly ever see them. But do you.

I somewhat agree, but the fact that it's name brand makes me feel happy lol, I couldn't care less what others have to say about it.

Meh.

Im happy with my regular black leathe Buxton wallet.

All jokes aside, as long as your wallet doesn't have velcro on it, you're good.

I dont agree.

If its the last one im going to buy im gonna make sure its the best one.

Idgaf if sumone else sees it or not.
I understand your point of view. But how often does a regular one wear out. I've had the same one for a good 5 years no problem. Just doesn't make sense to spend $20+ on.

i like quality items even tho im not into name brands. i have an ostrich wallet that has lasted 4 plus years and still going strong. if i buy a cheap 20$ leather wallet its not going to last. 

Meh.

Im happy with my regular black leathe Buxton wallet.

All jokes aside, as long as your wallet doesn't have velcro on it, you're good.
As long as what's IN your wallet is worth more THAN your wallet, you're good.

This Thread is so Funny! 

Keep it coming Bruh! 

Must be sticky

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im glad i came in this thread. whole lot of comedy goin on.

Name brand wallets and belts might be the funniest thing people feel they need to have simply because others will hardly ever see them. But do you.

i dont know anyone that feels they "need" to have a name brand wallet. its obviously a want/luxury good that you can do without. i cant speak for others, but I bought my wallet cause I like the way it looks. I couldnt care less if anyone else liked it. I'm buying for me.

The value of everything i own was established by me

Last edited:
Didn't expect this thread to hit 6 pages lmao. 30 yr old Filipina god dam agahahahaahah :lol: priceless.

That is fine that Gucci Wallets have a sentimental value to you, but that doesn't negate the statement of it being name brand gives you even more reason to want to own it. But if you say the name brand doesn't matter, cool. We can leave it at that.

My girl's Chanel purse is probably her most prized possession. She values it like an NTer values their Yeezy 2s.

Back
Top Bottom