PEOPLE WHO DRIVE CROWN VICTORIAS BUT AREN'T COPS UNAPPRECIATION

sum guy in my school had 1 the bumper stickers, lights,antennas, and everything

the undercover all white crown vic w/ black rims and dark tint is way to clleaaaaaannnnnn
99036e6f21778bc4c84839f029de7ce81ee1d4e3.gif
plus it has an upgraded engine for like an extra 50 or 100horsepower and better suspension.

my cousin got one... he messes wit ppl all the time. he came and shut down one of our parties just by pullin up wit the flashlight on...

and dont most police crown vics have permanent license plates?... that usually wat i look for

Originally Posted by TrueBlack88

Yeah, its annoying. I can kinda understand old people driving them but not most of the hood-dudes around the Md-Dc-Va area. Like...whats the appeal, lol...But oh well
The worst. Speeding down 95 when you shouldn't be and one of those dudes comes out of nowhere and you think you are about to get got BUTno...they speed up fast on you and THEN pass you ON THE RIGHT blasting Go Go
laugh.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

its even harder at night when you can recognize the headlights as being crown vic headlights but you cant tell until they get up close enough to peep the colorof the car.

Very unappreciated....

I drive a Taurus.... Feds are in those so whenever I'm riding thru the hood..... I notice irregular movements lol
I actually was driving thru Kinloch in STL and they were evacuating people and turning cars around and sending them the other way but they saw me in a dressshirt and a Taurus and tried to wave me thru..... I was like nahhhh I aint wit yall mane

Don't ever come to DC then. They've been doing this since 95. Caprice's and Crown Vic's.

Bammas hate the police, but want to ride around like'em.
smh.gif
smh.gif

The real "5-0" is always leaving everyone.

I'm always right behind one hitting 70 with 'em on a 55.

Originally Posted by Methedy24

- Lately, I don't care.
eek.gif

- About two days ago I was on the freeway and all the lames started braking heavily for the cop car in front
grin.gif
(this is a three lane highway, the cop was in the middle lane doing about a 55
ohwell.gif
; speed limit is 50), I passed everyone, in the fast lane doing about 63ish...on that no fear status.

- Surprisingly, many other instantly followed behind me.
- People got places to go, I don't have time for games, man...
eyes.gif

- i hear that. im the same way.
- i mean, if your legal, and your not speeding...why not?

- i had an aunt that said a cop pulled her over talking about "you cant pass the police". ill be damned if i ever get pulled over for some bs likethat. it is not against the law to pass cops.

Originally Posted by AirJordanSeattle23

cops drive chargers in my town

- that reminds me. cops drive chargers around me too. but since we live on I-10 they also drive unmarked regular mustangs that look like regular everyday cars.ive seen them in caprices on rims, with their lights in the grille.

Originally Posted by AirJordanSeattle23

cops drive chargers in my town
can't wait til they go auction one day, my lil cousins gonna be riding fresh
laugh.gif

I know exactly what you mean. Over here in NY I look for the "Light Boxes" (strobe lights in the windows), antennas and the orange EZ Pass. I see onewith a regular white EZ pass the other say and thought it was just some regular dude, so I just went ahead and passed him.... Then I got pulled over for notwearing a seat belt
smh.gif

i'm gonna buy one just to mess wit people, keep the spotlight on it n scare the 5hit out of people.
THATS wat cops feel like everyday!!
laugh.gif

Police in my city drive...

Crown Vics, Taurus', Chargers, Magnums, Explorers - I'm a car fan, so I know all of the headlights.

hate when I'm in front of a magnum, thinking it's the police...dude rides by candy red on 24's, 12's beatin'.

I was on 77N last week headed to Charlotte, I'm in the fast lane (3 lane hwy)

I see the infamous "CV" lights in my rear view in the middle lane, bumper guard on front, spotlight...turned out it was a damn pet patrol car...hadme doing 65 in the last lane, scared as hell.

I see alot of these around the way (VA). Not my type of whip though. BTW what do these Crown Vics go for pricewise?

Back
Top Bottom