Personal experience with seller shrewed03 aka Karl Cortes/Kristian Cebu = FLAKER

Originally Posted by jason16

You should visit his FB page.

Muka palang hindi na pwede pagkatiwalaan. LOL.
laugh.gif
Indeed.
laugh.gif

Magnanakaw ng NTPI.
roll.gif

32457137578183899313652.jpg

Fortunately for me, before I even made the payment to Shrewed03 a.k.a. Karl Cortes a.k.a. Kristian Cebu for the Nike Kobe V Big Stage Away ($330.00) and Nike Air Foamposite One Copper ($290.00), both in size 11, Fait posted this thread and details that went through...Shrewed03 is even inconsistent with pricing and very persistent in offering other items which you're not interested in.....So sorry to hear fellow Nters got flaked and scammed by Shrewed03...Fait, I owe you big time.

Like DLEE2703, I was able to get a cheaper pair.....DS Copper Foamposite size 11 from fellow NTer KingOfEastNC.....cheaper by $60.00...

Fortunately for me, before I even made the payment to Shrewed03 a.k.a. Karl Cortes a.k.a. Kristian Cebu for the Nike Kobe V Big Stage Away ($330.00) and Nike Air Foamposite One Copper ($290.00), both in size 11, Fait posted this thread and details that went through...Shrewed03 is even inconsistent with pricing and very persistent in offering other items which you're not interested in.....So sorry to hear fellow Nters got flaked and scammed by Shrewed03...Fait, I owe you big time.

Like DLEE2703, I was able to get a cheaper pair.....DS Copper Foamposite size 11 from fellow NTer KingOfEastNC.....cheaper by $60.00...

JZANITY good thing your transaction with shrewed03 never went through. Flaker, became a scammer. lol

JZANITY good thing your transaction with shrewed03 never went through. Flaker, became a scammer. lol

Originally Posted by Fait

Fait I don't think scammer is quite the word I would use to describe him!!!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Fait

Fait I don't think scammer is quite the word I would use to describe him!!!
mad.gif

finally I got my PARTIAL refund from this scammer!!!!!! It should be 220 then it became 110 because hindi na daw pde i back out order ko!!!!

finally I got my PARTIAL refund from this scammer!!!!!! It should be 220 then it became 110 because hindi na daw pde i back out order ko!!!!

This is Bad!!
mad.gif

Pinoys here in US really take advatage.. There are more people like that here much worse..

That's why when you do deals, If he/she can't deliver on the first time and blames somebody, ask for refund right away!!!..

Mahirap yan, If you're willing to spend that much for shoes, just go to e-bay.

IF IT SOUNDS "TO GOOD TO BE TRUE" 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
 BE WARNED
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

THESE GUYS ARE PROFESSIONAL HUSTLERS.. THERE ARE MORE OUT THERE!!

This is Bad!!
mad.gif

Pinoys here in US really take advatage.. There are more people like that here much worse..

That's why when you do deals, If he/she can't deliver on the first time and blames somebody, ask for refund right away!!!..

Mahirap yan, If you're willing to spend that much for shoes, just go to e-bay.

IF IT SOUNDS "TO GOOD TO BE TRUE" 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
 BE WARNED
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

THESE GUYS ARE PROFESSIONAL HUSTLERS.. THERE ARE MORE OUT THERE!!

lets give the guy benefit of the doubt.. before he was really clean.. he came through with a lot deals... i got my aces from him..

i think this all started when he got too busy and her wife was about to give birth.. too bad he was a good seller...

nweiz let's just be carefull nxt time...

lets give the guy benefit of the doubt.. before he was really clean.. he came through with a lot deals... i got my aces from him..

i think this all started when he got too busy and her wife was about to give birth.. too bad he was a good seller...

nweiz let's just be carefull nxt time...

classic case of counting the chicks before they hatch. most likely nagastos na ang kita na di pa talaga na realize ang deal coz his hook ups never came through for him. too bad things turned out this way for the guy

classic case of counting the chicks before they hatch. most likely nagastos na ang kita na di pa talaga na realize ang deal coz his hook ups never came through for him. too bad things turned out this way for the guy

Back
Top Bottom