Phone Rings (my invention)---Submitted on Quirky.com, Needs 200 votes!

my infomercial was better, sorry

.......... Ok.

How is that vid gonna top this though

The only difference is aesthetics and price point mainly. My product is more sleek when not in use, as it only adds about half an inch in thickness to that particular area of the phone.

That's 11 bux and mine is 2/3 bux. Ive seen a device that performs the same function (that also double as a kickstand, which is pretty cool) go for 30 bux. No way would I pay that much for a product like that.

If you guys have any pther suggestions or strategies I'd love to hear it. I'm not the salesman type so I've got a lot to learn with face to face interaction.

:lol:

get these mass produced and sell them for pennies on the dollar to dollar tree and 99 cent stores.

How do i get a contract or license with them? I'm clueless with that sort of thing.

Register as a company. Get samples ready in a retail packaging. Pick up your phone and call the stores. Anything more specific, you need to look it up on the web.

Last edited:
Even tho life proof phones exist and may become the norm, I still feel like there's a market that i can target. Colorful gadgets that are out of the norm tend to do well with the teenage crowd... Like those jelly bracelets or something.

How much?
2 bux.

RESPECT!

I'll support you. Dont stop r&d though. You have a lot of work to do.

Is r&d Research and development? I definitely have a lot to learn /discover.

Not trying to make this a sales thread, but if anyone is interested, my PayPal is Qmoorman@gmail.com, price is $2. Just include your address and color choice: red, navy, white (gets dirty od fast) pink, purple, leopard.

I'm eager to get feedback from my nt fam.

good luck OP.

maybe make a glow in the dark one for the night time.

Hows it going so far?
I still sell a few around town here and there. If I'm in a social setting or in a casual business setting, I'll bring it up and perform a quick demo. Sometimes people are interested and want to buy, sometimes not. I've been tweeting Samsung, apple etc hoping that someone will bite. I also went to a local cell phone store that sells used phones and accessories to see if they were interested in placing an order, when I checked back they declined.

I'm sure it's just a matter of finding a way to get Legit infomercial airing.

OP obviously woke up in a new bugatti
:pimp: good morning.

good luck OP.

maybe make a glow in the dark one for the night time.

All i need to do is locate the material for it and we'll be good to go. Good idea.

Not trying to hate, but did you actually invent this or did you find an obscure supplier in China?

I came up with the concept in my own and I make each and every one myself. Later on down the line, I learned that similar products exist, but I haven't seen one exactly like mine.

Part of me wants to go to a big city that's accepting of young creative business people like myself, such as a new York or something like that. I'm in Alabama and people down here are afraid to try new stuff until people in new York and la make it appear cool. By the time stuff makes it down here, it's hella expensive and played out. Maybe I'll hear back from shark tank, I applied on Thanksgiving.

Last edited:
My advice? Jazz up your product. Don't do anything yourself if it's going to look amateur and suck. You have to make a good first impression.

Get a simple and clean website, and start a project on Kickstarter to spread the word.

Back
Top Bottom