"phoneSex..Vol - 4 in the morning "

Originally Posted by djphame1

Originally Posted by SalviBoy7

Voice mail sex what you know about that.

But on the real, the girl should do all the work. The guy should just listen. "Yeah" "Oh really" "Damn".
I've said enough
roll.gif

i actually used to have a chick that used to leave me nasty voicemails.. ranging from her getting off to making up sex stories.. or tellin me he fantasies.. that was the only time i used to check my voicemails.. now i think my vmail box is at like 45 and i dont check em
No way?!? You're serious. It was a concept i came up with, didn't think girls actually did it
eyes.gif
Check them and post the voicemails on youtube lol.

Phone sex is weird dude...lol...this chic I know from Vegas she calls me one night usually our convo is regular...now mind you I haven't talked to her inlike months so I guess her reggie was busy or something. So we're talkin off top she's gettin mad freaky like "when you gone come out here so wecan finish what we had going when I lived there(milwaukee)" I'm like uhhhhh idk...lol...30min later she's tellin me to say this and say thatI'm like why? She says cuz I'm horny and my vibrator has no personality...lmao...so I say the stuff and she cums like 3times...I feeL odd after. Wehaven't spoke since...

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

got the title wrong, it's 5 in the morning.
laugh.gif
at the Pretty Ricky reference.

I've done it all...I've gotten nasty voicemails and texts too. Hell, I even got nasty Facebook messages.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom