photoshop tips thread

I don't even know what the hell
a layer mask is ... LMFAO, this is wack.

Anyway, this is what I got.
No one told me that you had to
change it so that the duplicated
layer can't be seen for this to work.

25q96br.jpg

how do you border a picture in PS? and how do you change the color of the border?

im a noob to this :-/
"Air Jordan Releases should be a national holiday"​

MILLION DOLLAR MAX
You can try this, its what i do

Make sure that the layer that u are working on is unlocked.
go to EDIT>STROKE>and from there u can choose the color and thickness in ur border
[/center]

its just like making a avy. just make the canvas a little bigger and select a color.

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>G-MAIL[/td][td]AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
The Bay is the area, LA is in the Area Cali goin' hyphy everybody's scared of us

Can someone help with black white and leaving one thing color. I cant get the background to go fully black and white, ony fade it. this was my result

Before
T0_-1_1568553.jpg

After

T0_-1_1568556.jpg

How do you do that^^^ I cant get the background to go fully black and white can you tell me how you do it step by step

^
its on the first page

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>G-MAIL[/td][td]AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
The Bay is the area, LA is in the Area Cali goin' hyphy everybody's scared of us

ya i know i followed it but the background just goes kind of dull theres still some faint color there

Are you desaturating it? Or just reducing the saturation.

To make it completely black and white is a one click process - image>adjustments>desaturate.

If I was trying to do what you did up there I would do image>adjustments>hue/saturations and move the saturation slider down a bit - although if you go right to the left it will still go completely black and white.
[/b]

NEMO ME IMPUNE LACESSIT.

Dunk kid

Maybe u got one of those faded brushes to desaturate the parts that u dont want in color. Try using a hard edge brush (one of 1st one's as u open ur brushes)

and i also noticed that when i saved it as a new pic in PS, the level was all the way to 12, try saving it at 6...

maybe that's what keeping the color from going black and white
[/center]

I think i know why its doing it i just cant figure out how to fix it. In the guys on first page showing how to do it, his layer thing looks like this with white background and black when you paint in. In mine its white too but when i paint on the layer thing it is grey even though i am painting with black, does anyone know how to fix this?

25yyxrl.jpg

mine is same but grey for some reason

WOW DUNK KID

I'll explain it one more time.....look through the whole thread

Make sure that the layer that u are working on is unlocked.
go to EDIT>STROKE>and from there u can choose the color and thickness in ur border
[/center]

Quote:
How do i download the fonts and save the fonts to my computer so it will be in PS

go to a font website.
unzip it.
go to CONTROL PANEL.
click APPEARANCE AND THEMES.
on the LEFT there should be a folder called FONTS.
open it and drag the new font in there and you're done.
[/b]

how do you clear the background of a photo.like make the background completely white?
aim: numberr97

^ just do the same processes as if you were making the background black and white but paint over or fill the background layer with white.

You'll have your image left on a white background.
[/b]

NISI DOMINUS FRUSTRA.

Back
Top Bottom