photoshop tips thread

Fair enough.

Blemishes are easy enough - the clone stamp works wonders.

Just click a nearby part of skin and lightly use the clone stamp.

You can also airbrush - use the brush on a low opacity and with a feathered edge so you can't see it.

A great thing to remember is that once you have selected your brush alt click somewhere nearby on the skin - that makes the color selection that color. Very useful.
[/b]

NISI DOMINUS FRUSTRA.

To do a panoramic, do you need to have a panoramic option on your camera? and is there a tutorial on panoramics?

No, you just need to take multiple pictures - a tripod works best as they're closer to being the same at the edges but it doesn't matter too much.

Then if you have CS2 open all the images you want to use go to file>automate>photomerge and it does it for you.

If you don't have that version you can still do it - it just takes longer. Just open the images on separate layers, make the canvas big and move them until things in the images line up. Then crop it to a decent shape.
[/b]

NISI DOMINUS FRUSTRA.

^ you can stroke text too.

Just go to the layer in the little thing that is normally on the right - right click on the one with the text and then under blending options you can choose stroke - pick the color and thickness and that's it.
[/b]

NISI DOMINUS FRUSTRA.

Hey!!!! kdwallace what kinda photoshop do you have because I have Adobe Photoshop Album Editon 3.0 and I cant do any of those stuff
Is my photoshop not for editing stuff,customizing wallpaper,customizing images e.t.c.
So whats wrong lol
Wuz good.
MySpace:www.myspace.com/litle_asian
Straight up Filipino

felt bored..let me warn you, im not very good at photoshopping...!

i was bored last night so i took a friends head and put it on a random body that suited it..ANY TIPS THAT CAN MAKE IT LOOK BETTER FROMY OUR PS GURUS?

Quote:
Hey!!!! kdwallace what kinda photoshop do you have because I have Adobe Photoshop Album Editon 3.0 and I cant do any of those stuff
Is my photoshop not for editing stuff,customizing wallpaper,customizing images e.t.c.
So whats wrong lol

I have Photoshop CS2 (basically version 9). I had 7 until not too long ago but this one is a nice upgrade - does a few things the old one can't - like the photomerge thing.

Your version is the simple one they give away with cameras and stuff - it's a basic photo editor but doesn't have a lot of stuff that the big ($600) version has.
[/b]

NISI DOMINUS FRUSTRA.

Figured it out.

*pats self on back* :smokin
smokin.gif

edit: Say I have a pic I already PS'd
open and the design I wanna use for my
tag opened. I wanna drag my tag onto
the other pic, but it's too big. How do you
shrink it or make it fit on the pic?

Quote:
How do you
shrink it or make it fit on the pic?

Edit>transform and then you can drag the corners to make it smaller.

A handy shortcut is ctr+T - that does the same as edit>transform but is much quicker.
[/b]

NISI DOMINUS FRUSTRA.

for some reason i dont know wut im doing to do cloning can someome please help me out. that little layer thing doesnt come up on mind and it always says its locked. and how do i get them in the same image? (photosop newbie)

^ to get the layers box on the right go to window> and make sure layers is ticked.

There is a step by step in the first few pages of this thread but there are a couple of ways to get the pictures all in one file.

The easiest way is just to open them both and then drag one onto the other.

Or just select all>copy and then go to the other image and paste it - it'll automatically put it on a new layer.
[/b]

NISI DOMINUS FRUSTRA.

i made a PS and want to safe it now as a .jpg for posting afterwards... but the program doesn't give me the selection "jpg"...

so how do i do that..??
i just took a white background and added parts of pics to get one.....
a.k.a. I.N.K MC
big up to my homies rap and sneakz/silversurfer5400... keepin' the game alive in the CH..
FT: my DS Futura P-Rods sz. 7.5 for your sz. 9.5
amsterdan@gmx.ch

Ok, I have Photoshop Elements 2.0. There's a lot of things you can't do in this version, I need some help. *note - I'm a begginer, be easy on me (no Lance Bass) ...

- How do make simple borders?
- How do you make tags transparent?
- I made a custom logo as a tag, how do I put that on a picture that I want tagged... also, how do I make the logo transparent as well...

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

EDIT:

Oh yeah, if anyone knows of any sites with tips on PS elements 2.0, let me know.
Lakers
1-0[/b]​

^ dafont.com
and it's called el&font gothic
or something like that. Go to
the top 100 on the site and it's
one of the first fonts.

Back
Top Bottom