photoshop tips thread

To erase an image using the erase tool just takes too long and it's so messy. You guys have to learn how to make clipping paths using the pen tool. It takes a lil' practice but the result is soooo much better (except when erasing hair....which is a pain in the butt)

- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
Krest Killer Tee soon...
Fongstarr.com coming soon...

Quote:
You guys have to learn how to make clipping paths using the pen tool.

Show us :D
happy.gif

[/center]

Quote:

i remember you mentioning that in the first PS post, but i didnt know what the hell that meant...lol i STILL dont know what it means...
[/center]

^people aren't really contributing anymore...it's basically new people asking the same questions...there will be a new question maybe 1-2 times a month. if you archive it, there will probably be a "PS help wanted thread" once a week or so...

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. If it's good art people will stare. So what shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

Quote:
^people aren't really contributing anymore...it's basically new people asking the same questions...

i wouldnt say all that...in the last 2 or 3 pages ive learned some pretty neat stuff...lowering cars, whiting out backgrounds etc etc
[/center]

Quote:
^people aren't really contributing anymore...it's basically new people asking the same questions...

no....

This should still be stickied. I've learned an @#%$ load of things

[/center]

^the photoshop format (psd)

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. If it's good art people will stare. So what shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

I have 2 questions that hopefully can be answered.

1)How do you create a border on an image?
2)How do you remove a watermark?

Thanks to anyone who helps me out.

Quote:
I have 2 questions that hopefully can be answered.

1)How do you create a border on an image?
2)How do you remove a watermark?

1- search function
2- search function
Quote:

i just want to know how to do that, then this thing can be locked/archived

[/center]

One way u can do it lowering the opacity^
2gt6p1c.jpg
Never lettin' you go
I was gutter when u met me. Gutter when u left me. Gutter when u came back. Face it, nothing can change that. Not Romance, no marriage counseling. You dropped the ball and now Im bouncin'....

Back
Top Bottom