PHX SUNS @ ATL 11/7

al horford puttin in work for me in fantasy :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Bring UCSD a football team.​

We played like horse manure and lost to a horse manure team. There's no excuse for playing that badly. I don't care if Amare is out or not...there's no way in hell the Hawks have any business beating us.

I don't know what it is...I don't see any energy from this team. And D'Antoni isn't doing any favors...throwing out lineup combinations that have Sean Marks and Marcus Banks on the floor at the same time.

Steve doesn't need to be scoring 34 points...and 6 turnovers from him is really not something that needs to be happening.
The bottom line is that if you shoot 40% you're not going to win many NBA games. This team needs to be more aggressive and go to the basket more instead of just taking jumpers when the jumpers aren't falling. 3-12 shooting from Hill and 5-14 from Barbosa isn't going to cut it...especially when we're getting outrebounded by 16.

I really hope Stat comes back healthy soon, because he brings such a different look to this team...but right now the way we're playing I wonder if he'll even help.

Quote:
I sat behind NBAdotcom at the game
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Quote:
lmao wheres zodogg??

Quote:
Where's NBAdotcom now?
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

:lol:
laugh.gif
the Scums will be aight...as will the NBDL team. They just haven't hit their stride, I'd have to agree that the Scums just look a bit disinterested out there (watched the 4th qtr of this game). They're too talented to keep it up though...so I wouldn't be worried. Unlike Fr3Sh, at least ZoDogg shows up win or lose, I'll give him that :lol:
laugh.gif
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
Bring UCSD a football team.​

the suns are garbage this year.

Its funny how when they lose nbadotcom or w/e banned name you wanna call him, always says that the suns lost because they played bad. As if the other team didnt win the game and play alot better, naw the suns lost it for themselves.

give props where props are due. ATL ran you guys outta town. Expect more of the same from other eastern confrence teams.

Quote:
Its funny how when they lose nbadotcom or w/e banned name you wanna call him, always says that the suns lost because they played bad. As if the other team didnt win the game and play alot better, naw the suns lost it for themselves.

We shot 40% and Steve Nash had 6 turnovers. If that's not losing the game I don't know what is.
Other than the Spurs, there really isn't a team that can beat the Suns on a regular basis if the Suns are playing their game. When it comes to the Spurs, we are capable of beating them but we have to have our entire team available, play almost a perfect game, and hopefully get some breaks along the way.

There is no other NBA team that I would say that the Suns don't matchup better than and should / would beat in the course of a seven game series...ESPECIALLY any Eastern conference team.
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

Quote:
There is no other NBA team that I would say that the Suns don't matchup better than and should / would beat in the course of a seven game series...ESPECIALLY any Eastern conference team.

NISMO​

Quote:
Jesus, KG, and Paul would doo doo the suns in 4.
:rofl:
roll.gif

You're kidding, right? They've played together for what, two weeks? Sure everything's all fine and dandy now...but look down the road...Pierce will get hurt. It's a lock.
Garnett will pull one of his patented no heart fourt quarter vanishing acts.
Their supporting cast sucks...Rondo is a below average PG. They are good enough to win the East, but that's not saying much.

Quote:
And the Lakers present some match up problems for you. Please refer to 11/2
:rofl:
roll.gif
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE

Quote:
And the NT hate for the Suns is THICK

Just a bunch of Lakers fans trying to let their frustrations loose due to being kicked out of the playoffs by the Suns two years in a row.

Well, I remember that they also beat the Spurs once who had a very long winning streak, don't know if it was last year or two years ago..

Quote:
Other than the Spurs, there really isn't a team that can beat the Suns on a regular basis if the Suns are playing their game. When it comes to the Spurs, we are capable of beating them but we have to have our entire team available, play almost a perfect game, and hopefully get some breaks along the way.

billups.jpg
DETROIT BASKETBALL
..:Roscoe # 36:..​

zodogg,

Can you please stop making excuses and just accept that we outplayed and outhustled your ''unmanned'' team. I swear you are all all over the Suns nuts, just take the L and move on.
"The court has become my psychologist. It's my time to get away from all the hassles and problems. It's my moment."
- Kobe Bryant

Born To Be Hated....Dying to Be Loved

NBAdotcom:

http://photobucket.com
Air Jordan
1984-1993
1995-1998
2001-2003
"The best there ever was, the best there ever will be."

damn, it's always the suns lost.. the suns lost because of this and that..

i wish you could just acknowledge for once that the hawks won - and that they beat you, fair and square.

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

LOL. You know damn well that aint gonna happen.

HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY - YAO​
TEAM LAKERS
Bryant-Odom​

Quote:
i wish you could just acknowledge for once that the hawks won - and that they beat you, fair and square.

How about all you people quit attacking every damn comment I make?
I never said the Hawks didn't win.
I didn't say anything that wasn't true.

Is it not true that the Suns played like crap?
Is it not true that the Suns are a better team than Atlanta?

In the NBA any team can beat any other team on any given night...so if we play like garbage one night and lose to an inferior team it's not like I'm denying that it happened.

If you DON'T think the Suns are a better team than the Hawks and the Fakers you are on some serious drugs. The fact that those teams beat us doesn't change that.

And Gritty, I don't really see the Pistons as a threat to the Suns right now...sure things can change, but they aren't the same Pistons team...they play like an old team now...That said, they're still IMO one of the top two teams in the East.

Quote:
They didn't beat you out of luck, they dominated the inside. That has always been the weakness of the Suns, the defensive interior. And if you go back to the games where this squad defeated the Suns in the playoffs, were the games where they penetrated on 60% of the game. Its a no brainer.

Disrupt Nash by sending alot of fresh bodies against him, contain matrix from the interior let him and raja jack shots from the outside, and put a lengthy body on Amare, the immobile statue of liberty. Only trouble is Barbosa, not many team has an answer for him...but if Kobe doesn't have to score so much, some D down the stretch would limit his scoring.

When they took the Suns to seven games we didn't have any interior players...Amare and Kurt were both out. It's not too difficult to dominate the inside when Boris Diaw is your starting Center.
In the game last week Amare played like garbage (one rebound) With an effective and healthy Amare you are not going to have that opportunity with the crap-tastic duo of Bynum and Brown.
As for your defensive plan of "disrupting Nash" if our shots are falling (Bell was awful and Barbosa didn't do anything until garbage time) that isn't going to happen.
You can't deny that fact that even the biggest Faker fan in the world had to be surprised by Crapmanovic and Vujasuck hitting all those shots in that game. The Suns aren't a team that usually shoots 38% and the Fakers aren't a team that usually shoots 57%.
Bottom line was that the Fakers hit shots they normally don't and the Suns missed shots they usually don't. Not to mention getting throughouly dominated on the boards.

2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE

Quote:
I'll tell you what is a matchup problem - Sasha Vujasuck, Vladimir Crapmanovic, Derek Fisher and Roni Turiaf hitting shots that they'll never again hit in their life
:lol:
laugh.gif
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES

Real talk its what the 4th game of the season? Does this really mean anything? The only way this means anything is in april when the suns may get a lower seed due to 1 game. Besides that they just played a bad game and lost.
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

zodogg being attacked like bonds on this board lol.

suns will be aight
Team49ers
49er's, Giants, A's, Warriors, ASU​

Quote:
Come on man, take Fish outta there. That dude has more big shots than your entire franchise. No reason to lump him in with Sasha or Vlad.

I wasn't putting Fisher in that category of manure... but Fisher should be nothing more than a role player that can come in and hit a couple of shots for you...You aren't going to get 14 points from him on a regular basis...He'd be a great backup PG, but he really isn't a starter at this point in his career...I guess he's an upgrade from Smush Parker though :lol:
Quote:
Did Gonzaga beat Arizona a few years ago, because I don't get his hate for Turiaf? Dude is nice, you'll see.

No, we never lost to them...but the guy is a bum. He's a great story...came back from heart surgery...plays hard...brings energy...but he's a marginally talented player. He'll get you a couple of putbacks and hustle plays...but that's about it. I wouldn't want him taking jump shots on a consistant basis.

Quote:
I think D'antoni is just moving his peices around early in the year just like last year. He's checking combinations, looking at matchups, I'm sure we'll see a 10 or 12 game winning streak pretty soon and everyone will forget a couple early season losses. See last season.

Yeah you're probably right...I am just concerned with the level of energy that we are showing out there. It almost looks like they're just going through the motions until the playoffs. We can not play 82 games with this lackadaisical attitude and then expect to turn it on in April.
Also the fact that we've played five games, and we've seen an effective Amare in exactly one of them is a concern.
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE

Back
Top Bottom