pic request ** ~~~ Kobe trying to be Jordan collage!

I think an NTer did a collage of Jordan pics with Kobe right next to him trying to do same thing.
Thanks in advance.

comment had me....
Here is the difference between the two.
Michael captured the imagine nation and heart of the country.
He was Magical.
He was Clutch, he made you a Bulls fan even if they weren't your team.
the avearge person does not like Kobe or give a #*+! about what he does.
The focus of the Lakers was Shaq, not Kobe, when O'Neal left he won with the heat, Kobe can win without a dominate center,MJ did it 6times.

laugh.gif

Thanks for the Vid.

But there was def a picture version with multiple lil pics .
showing them doing the same things, Jordan palming backing down, fade aways, tongue, etc.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
i won't even start. the only thing missing from that was the tongue sticking out. as always, og>fake retros

I wonder if people analyze all the SG's in the NBA...would you be able to nitpick and find them doing MJ moves.

come on now... EVERYONE did MJ moves in the playground

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I wonder if people analyze all the SG's in the NBA...would you be able to nitpick and find them doing MJ moves.

come on now... EVERYONE did MJ moves in the playground

im sure when kobe does a move.. he doesn't think in his head.. "okay, back in 1992 against the bucks.. jordan did THIS!!!"

im a huge jordan fan.. but c'mon now... a message board almost completely filled with jordan admirers can't be mad at kobe even if he IS intentionally"copying" mj.

I wonder if u can make a Jamal Crawford video with mj
laugh.gif

of course the end would have to be different since the dude has never celebrated anything haha.

I'm gonna have to say that this youtube vid is reaching. Sure they did the same moves in the video but what does that mean? They are both fantastic playersmaking fantastic plays. Should Kobe not practice a turn around fadeaway because Jordan perfected it?

I hate Kobe with a passion, but he modeled his game after the G.O.A.T. People are just salty because he comes closest to MJ more than any other player. I admitsometimes when I watch Kobe I
smh.gif
but the truth is the guy is bananas and should be given credit for being the most explosive player in the league.

lol you can just tell mj is just smoother.

players forget when they wanna be the best, they have to have originality.

just like ipod and zune lol zune will never outsell ipod cuz of lack of originality.

i'm disappointed in that video, might as well make one of lebron too... i mean he has the same number so he's clearly trying be like mike

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

I hate Kobe with a passion, but he modeled his game after the G.O.A.T. People are just salty because he comes closest to MJ more than any other player. I admit sometimes when I watch Kobe I
smh.gif
but the truth is the guy is bananas and should be given credit for being the most explosive player in the league.

pimp.gif

anybody can try to copy mj all they want, but in the end, you gotta have the talent to be able to MAKE the shot too.

Back
Top Bottom