Pick up lines --- yes they work.

Went through the BB thread and can't breathe, my whole side hurts :rofl: :rofl:

We should start one of those on here :nerd:

Please respond.

"i'm the greatest there ever was, i'm the greatest there ever is, and i'm the greatest there ever will be"
"can you back that up"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
HAHAHAHAHAHA

I used that please respond, coming over now, prepare your angus and that heavenly blessed beauty $;@5 from time to time. The chicks lul

roll.gif
These pick up line are hilarious.

I wonder if any girls use pick up lines on guys. lol

Once a girl asked me as she pointed to a random girl, "is that your girlfriend?" My gf was somewhere across the club at the bar. She still asked me for my contact. damn it....

True story

In college i seen this girl that was really pretty and i knew i had to get at her. So one day i decided to sit next to her, it was the day before Thanksgiving (i picked Thanksgiven week so she would have time to think about what i was about to tell her) So i asked her if she can help me with which pick up lines are legit and which ones are corny. Anyways she liked one of the lines and said "thats a cute pickup line" I told her thanks and ignored her. After class was over she goes "home come you didn't try that line on me" and i told her what she wanted to hear....."i'm pretty sure you get hollered at all the time or you prob have a boyfriend. She goes "actually guys are intimidated by me and no i don't have a boyfriend". That's when i said "well they got a reason to be intimidated, you got big ears" She gave a WTF look and walked away. The following Monday i notice she did her hair differently...basically she had her hair down and it was covering her ears.....BTW she didn't have big ears they were normal...i just wanted her self esteem to be low. So when i seen her new hairstyle i knew this ***** could be broken. She actually came and sat next to me and started talking to me but i would give her one word answers. Couple of days go by and out of nowhere i told her "look if your interested in me let me know. Maybe i can take you out for an hour or so and i really don't have time for games" Anyways i ended up dating her for 2 months and lost interest. I next semester i tried the same tactic on another girl but this time i told this new girl that arms are longer than her legs.

Pick up lines don't always work but being cruel to a female and not showing any interest works all the damn time!

pick up lines: losers over-thinking their approach to girls because they aren't doing @#$% with their life

Go get an education and a good job youngin' and the rest will take care of itself. Trust.

True story

In college i seen this girl that was really pretty and i knew i had to get at her. So one day i decided to sit next to her, it was the day before Thanksgiving (i picked Thanksgiven week so she would have time to think about what i was about to tell her) So i asked her if she can help me with which pick up lines are legit and which ones are corny. Anyways she liked one of the lines and said "thats a cute pickup line" I told her thanks and ignored her. After class was over she goes "home come you didn't try that line on me" and i told her what she wanted to hear....."i'm pretty sure you get hollered at all the time or you prob have a boyfriend. She goes "actually guys are intimidated by me and no i don't have a boyfriend". That's when i said "well they got a reason to be intimidated, you got big ears" She gave a WTF look and walked away. The following Monday i notice she did her hair differently...basically she had her hair down and it was covering her ears.....BTW she didn't have big ears they were normal...i just wanted her self esteem to be low. So when i seen her new hairstyle i knew this ***** could be broken. She actually came and sat next to me and started talking to me but i would give her one word answers. Couple of days go by and out of nowhere i told her "look if your interested in me let me know. Maybe i can take you out for an hour or so and i really don't have time for games" Anyways i ended up dating her for 2 months and lost interest. I next semester i tried the same tactic on another girl but this time i told this new girl that arms are longer than her legs.

Pick up lines don't always work but being cruel to a female and not showing any interest works all the damn time!

uh....the man

I use this:

"hey shawty. lemme holla at you right quick ya know what im sayin. checkin you out over there you lookin kinda good, ya know what im sayin. so i was wondering ya know how about you and me go back to the place, get comfortable, probably sip on some of this henney, you know what im sayin, and after that, you know what im... sayin, we can do the grownup and you can let me clap on dem cheeks, ya hear me?"

used only to troll and get the lulz :lol: but when it works :smokin

not srs

Last edited:
If you're over the age of like 24 or 25 just ask them 'what is a beautiful young lady like you doing without a ring on your finger?' and point to or grab their left hand. It sounds wack as hell but it's pretty surefire. It can only be awkward if they're widowed (not divorced).
make sure you point fellas,cause if you grab her left hand expect a right slap

-on a scale of 1-10, you're a 9 & i'm the 1 you need

or my go to

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom