Pics from a lost phone... vol. Bawse?

Originally Posted by WaitWut

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Whats up with these dudes chillin' with their shirts off and in their underwear?

when you about that life own porshes and raris wearing clothes dont matter
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Tell these dudes! [/color]
laugh.gif
glasses.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ConductZero

Originally Posted by slickp42189

Originally Posted by Arbas

You have to be seriously RICH. Like filthy rich to be able to purchase a Porsche in China. And the Chinese yuan is 6.3-$1, but increasing each year.
i heard about the crazy luxury taxes on import cars but i didnt know you would have to be filthy rich, anyone making over 350k annual can afford that 997.2, so how much would someone in china have to make in order to afford that porsche and it not phase them?
My dad's friend owns a few factories in China and he bought his daughter a Range Rover and I recall him saying he paid close to 800k US for it.
That sounds pretty accurate. Imagine what you can get in the US for 800k. 

You have to be seriously RICH. Like filthy rich to be able to purchase a Porsche in China. And the Chinese yuan is 6.3-$1, but increasing each year.
i heard about the crazy luxury taxes on import cars but i didnt know you would have to be filthy rich, anyone making over 350k annual can afford that 997.2, so how much would someone in china have to make in order to afford that porsche and it not phase them?
My dad's friend owns a few factories in China and he bought his daughter a Range Rover and I recall him saying he paid close to 800k US for it.

Wow you're full of crap lol. Luxury cars in China are between 3-4x more expensive than in the states.

Originally Posted by Azndood21

Wow you're full of crap lol. Luxury cars in China are between 3-4x more expensive than in the states.
this.  there's a reason why Hong Kong has the most Rolls Royce per square mile in the world.  no one even drives a clunker over there
laugh.gif
, it's all BMW's, Mercedes, Porsche's, Lambo's, & GTR's.  buying cars there isn't that big of a difference because there's no tax there.

People making way less than this own this car and other luxury cars..dude said 350k

Back
Top Bottom