Pics from my trip to Egypt vol. seriously, don't drink the water.

would love to go to Egypt one day
pimp.gif

I HELLA want to go there... Sphinx still looks pretty big to me, not sure what you were expecting OP.

- Safari​

Your allowed to go inside the Pyramids.

OP, how you gonna go to Egypt and skip Aswan/Luxor or visiting a Red Sea resort? You could've gone scuba diving, snorkeling, taken a submarine ride, driven an ATV through the mountains, partied with European chicks, etc. Flying from Cairo to the Red Sea takes less than an hour and costs only a couple hundred US$.

Just got home from the club...mad tired. Just sat behind a parked car for like 10 minutes wondering what was taking so long for the light to turn green. I was so ashamed when i realized what happened. I'll be back on in a couple hours when I get to work. One.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I for sure would love to go there. So much history.

Got Greece out of the way, maybe some time Egypt.

Greece is on the list for this spring/summer. Santorini looks AMAZING.
Santorini is, by far, the nicest place, visually, I've ever been to. The scenery is crazy.
pimp.gif

@airmaxpenny1: I'm in the AF.

@downsouthstunt... It was $600 total for the flight and for 4 nights at the Sheraton.

Everybody keeps mentioning the red sea, but I was warned to avoid that area at the moment. The radicals target the resorts along the coast because they know it's a popular tourist destination. One other thing I didn't like about Egypt, you have to go through metal detectors to get into everything, and there are armed (AK47) police like every 5 feet. This doesn't make me feel secure, it makes me wonder what happened to need such an imposing show of force. I won't pass judgement on Egypt since I obviously didn't do or see everything, just stating that in the amount of time I was there, I wasn't too thrilled.

Did you eat at the Pizza Hut(?) across from the pyramids?

Thanks for the pics? How was the weather?

Originally Posted by JD161616

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I for sure would love to go there. So much history.

Got Greece out of the way, maybe some time Egypt.

Greece is on the list for this spring/summer. Santorini looks AMAZING.
Santorini is, by far, the nicest place, visually, I've ever been to. The scenery is crazy.
pimp.gif
That's where I honeymoond, first part of it at least. From Santorini we went to Crete.  The best beach I've ever been to was in Crete. Hands down.

Back
Top Bottom