Pics of Hyperize *Billy Hoyle* added

Scooped up my pair today

Very nice and very very comfortable straight out the box

Pics
2ea155e05d113d6abebba828a7bef5538e9de25.pjpg

447150e65c1a3c683e1a9832831f103f51bbcd7.pjpg

would def be coppin the sidney's and the billy hoyle's are those colorways droppin and if so how limited quickstrike hyperstrike???

Im still playing in a pair of HDs hard with no lunarfoam problems at all.

almost 5 months now

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Those black & red joints are tought. But I need these ASAP....

nike-hyperize-white-grey-metallic-silver-1.jpg
This cw is nice too........ all i need now is the try these on..... i really hope they dont disappoint.

I've been playing in my hyperdunks since about November. No issues, but it's not like im playing in the street with them non-stop 24/7. I play indoorsfor like an hour or a two a week. no bottoming out yet.

Originally Posted by bionic3

If they did these in forefoot zoom and double stack zoom in heel, I would buy ten pairs.
i think we all would
wink.gif
.... and they would probably be $140+

Ok guys spent 9 hours at work in these the other day there and i have to say that after the initial wow of the weight - these things are the new definition oflight - i have a couple of issues with them.

For one the flywire feels nothing like that of the Kobe IV or the Hyperdunk. Whereas the flywire on the previous releases was quite solid this stuff looks andfeels like something thats been applied to the shoe that makes it look like it should be supportive rather than be supportive.

Also for me i waited for the cushioning to kick in you know sometimes with Zoom it takes an hour or two for the cushioning to come alive - well i'm stillwaiting. I'll be swapping out the regular insoles for an aftermarket sole to give it some extra comfort.

Also the shoe to me has a real 'cheap' feel to me - its nothing you can quite place but the shoe doesnt just feel as good as the Hyperdunk or Kobe IV.

Its not a total disaster i mean i had no distinct problems with them as such but on the whole its not quite as good as the shoes that preceeded it

Back
Top Bottom