Pics of Hyperize *Billy Hoyle* added

Billy Hoyle & Sidney C/Ws are piff
pimp.gif

I wonder how many pages will just be folks asking release dates instead of just waiting it out since people usually post that stuff when they get it.. lol

Soooo...

Anyone heard of any release dates? lolol

* I got tired of seeing questions for releases dates, so I made a call to the person who has all Global Releases.. hopefully "they" (she) can comethru...

PErsonally... I am hoping she can get the Hyper Max and Rize Energy (HoH) dates to me early.. so I can get what I can before that..lol..

Damn.. back in the hunt... I love it..

not bad at all, i really hope this shoe comes through wit the performance/feel or its gonna be a waste.

Cushioning set up doesnt feel as substantial as Hyperdunk.

Upper doesnt feel as supportive either, spent another day in them just to be sure the other day there and couldnt wait to jump back into my Kobe IVs.

It is a great looking shoe though

^^^the hyperdunks suck and you are saying these are worse?? and they cost $15 more? thanks for saving me some money.

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

Cushioning set up doesnt feel as substantial as Hyperdunk.

Upper doesnt feel as supportive either, spent another day in them just to be sure the other day there and couldnt wait to jump back into my Kobe IVs.

It is a great looking shoe though
uh oh.... i was hoping this wasnt the case, but when i get a chance and try them myself ill make a final judgement.

Back
Top Bottom