Pics of Hyperize *Billy Hoyle* added

Originally Posted by andfattoo

^all black??... wow.... i wonder what they look like.

nike-hyper5.jpg
thats what it looks like

Originally Posted by Jersey Sauce

Couldnt agree with you more. You werent a fan of the huarache 09 rihg? Maybe I'll have a different perspective of the hyperize if I try a half size smaller, but I'm not overly optimistic. Whats the 50 you mention? I know about the F&F going on now. Oh and have you played in the flightclubs?
Js"

Actually i was a fan of the 09's..... its just that the upper seemed flimsy, i would probably have to wear ankle braces with them like the hyperize and2k4s. I havent played in the flight clubs but they have better ankle support than the 09's.

is there any store where I Can buy a 12.5 Sidney's ? thats like the only size they don't have and it just so happens to be my size

^ I hope they Hit ID maybe around Tourney Time Same with the Hyperdunk. The TB's are OK, I don't see why they release the women's before theMen's versions

The Black/BLue CW on Eastbay is Backordered untill August 7th. it will mos def get pushed back some more like the WMCJ Pack

Just copped the B. Hoyle's from FA for $90 with the F&F
pimp.gif

The people are right with the sizing. I am normally around an 11 depending on how the shoe is cut, but I tried the 10.5 and it fit comfortably for me.

yo aNYth1ng, its gotta be time to change this thread title to "Official Hyperize Thread" or somethin along those lines don't ya think?

Since some people were asking for pics of these shoes with the alternate laces in....
Here ya go...
3755845634_e4aece901b.jpg

another shot

3755848630_7ff3bb99c3.jpg

And one more for you...

3755858768_87e36e7050.jpg

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

i thought the Hyperize was excluded from the 30% off?

I thought they were too, because on line doesn't let you use the 30% off with them. I had no problem using it in the store though. No questions or anythingthey just took it right off.

Back
Top Bottom