Pics of the II + XXI Countdown pack!

I actually like the 21 but cant justify to pay 300 for those two shoes...the red is lyk the infrared color which is cool imo....but yea easy pass

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Will any of these Packs JB is releasing contain the III's?

are you joking? 8K+ posts and you still don't get the packs?

yes, they will be together with the XX's. both excellent shoes imo.

i hate that out of every pack ive seen, i really only care for/want one shoe out of each..

ill probably end up with this pack though..i love 2's...

Before I make judgement, I'd like to see pics from Marqueesole against a black background. Sometimes I feel Randy is not the best photographer and hiscolors tend to run hot.

Originally Posted by ijapino

I'm pumped for the II's myself...I always wanted this particular colorway.

The XXI's are a lil disappointing. I would have preferred these:

126971968.jpg

Over these:

durabuck >> ashy suede *****!!!!!!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

What's with them using nubuck so much?

I already have the black/gray XXI's, so I'm cool

Th red will be darker in person, the Marqueesole pics will do the XXI's more justice. However as the poster above me said, looks like infrared XXI's.Also, anyone who says those samples look better than these is insane. The solid black nubuck looks much better than the ashy suede used on the samples.

yeah is true i thinks IIs are the only ones that are hot i think i mite pass but am just thinking about it because the IIs haven't been retrod in thatcolorway sense thats an OG colorway am gonna wait till it comes out to see them in person if not than ill pass and save my money to buy the package for May illjust for the carmines.....

Back
Top Bottom