Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

can't wait to get these. does anyone know how the VI's fit? true to size? i've never owned a pair of VI's. thanks to anyone/everyone who responds.
They run big, I wear 13 and got a 12.5 Olympic from 2000,and fits great......... also the 2001 lows are sz13 and fit big, along with DMP.......so Iwould go with the VI's running big by half size. IMO
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

the resell value will be pretty good after the release should be upwards above 450
alot of people are picking this package up that havnt picked up the others
i think we have already done more preorders on these than the other packs by far

smh.gif
Typical hypebeast thing to do Poofy-O
How about letting folks put up their packs...I hope you get stuck with a bunch..
frown.gif

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Anyone here in MD (Wheaton/SilverSpring) area getting up early for these?
Cant see myself doin it.... There are enough DTLR's in the area... I gotta see how my lil bro says ppl are talkin bout em at school andwhatnot.. if the buzz aint there Imma chill... by now, bammas need to find a hookup or somethin...

Originally Posted by retrourfeet

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

can't wait to get these. does anyone know how the VI's fit? true to size? i've never owned a pair of VI's. thanks to anyone/everyone who responds.
They run big, I wear 13 and got a 12.5 Olympic from 2000,and fits great......... also the 2001 lows are sz13 and fit big, along with DMP.......so I would go with the VI's running big by half size. IMO
happy.gif

Dont believe that. To whoever first asked that question; wait til' you try your OWN pair first. Everyone was sayin the XX3's were running big, so ibought a sz. 10.5 instead of 11.

Bad move.
smh.gif
Everybody's feet is different.

Only bad thing about this pack is VI's and XVII's sizes run differently. At least from my experience they do. Anyone want to split a pack? I just wantthe VI's size 12

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Bout time to make an official post huh?

That;s what I'm saying. I need quick info.

First J's I'm gonna copp in A LONG TIME, just cuz of the 6's. When's the release date?
laugh.gif

i need to cop this pack, but wont be able to make it release day. Do you think its gonna sell out the first day, or will i be able to cop the third day (thatmonday). need these carmines, but not looking to get crushed by resellers. you think i could cop for under 500, or is this gonna be a dmp type fiasco where iwill need to throw down 600.... any thoughts are appreciated.

Originally Posted by Sixers31

i need to cop this pack, but wont be able to make it release day. Do you think its gonna sell out the first day, or will i be able to cop the third day (that monday). need these carmines, but not looking to get crushed by resellers. you think i could cop for under 500, or is this gonna be a dmp type fiasco where i will need to throw down 600.... any thoughts are appreciated.
If you willing to spend under $500 solefresh.com has pre-orders for $425.....

Im just going to pay a premium and get them from a sure source instead of waiting in line all day and night to end up with absolutely nothing. I can just seethe madness now for this pack. So not looking forward to it here in Sin City. Glad Im leaving town.

Citysole.com has pre orders for $425 too but am not going to pay that big of a premium I rather try eastbay on RD...OR FNL CODES....Those who got it for $310on Shoetrends.com came up.

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

Citysole.com has pre orders for $425 too but am not going to pay that big of a premium I rather try eastbay on RD...OR FNL CODES....Those who got it for $310 on Shoetrends.com came up.

citysole can shove it for that price. i'd rather go without the pack if that's what i have to pay for it. simply GREED. like they wouldn'tmake enough money with the regular price.

I guess it is the Laws of Supply and Demand at work, Most site is $425 this Citysole went with $425 also. I rather wait RD for Eastbay OR maybe even some FNLCodes may pop up

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

I guess it is the Laws of Supply and Demand at work, Most site is $425 this Citysole went with $425 also. I rather wait RD for Eastbay OR maybe even some FNL Codes may pop up

i'm definitely waiting. i'll pay the $310...and maybe even cheaper. i'll get my pack, no doubt.
smile.gif
with that said, it just annoys me thatothers will have to pay the $425 or higher because of the rats.

Back
Top Bottom