Pics of the XIII + X Countdown Pack

Somebody better have tripped over something and smashed the toe box
sick.gif

the quality on the 13s isnt as good as the ogs but ive worn mine a couple times and theyre not too bad

After more looks of this pack, I'm really leaning towards passing.

The XIII's just don't look appealing from the pictures, and the shape is just funny looking.

The more I look at the 13's the more I want em and the more I look at the 10's the less I want em.

Why couldn't JB just "do the right thing" and split these shoes up?
mad.gif
Regardless on who you are, 310 retail with tax is alot to pay for 2shoes especially when only one of the shoes really looks good.
mad.gif

damn!

all I can say is there no chance in hell i'm getting these for retail...
and no chance in hell i'm paying over 310 for reseller price..
bye bye JB you just lost a customer..
F this limited stuff.
how about the damn fans!
frown.gif

75% of the packs will land on reseller laps...
mad.gif
tired.gif

What's the release date on this pack? Its a shame that even the 04/05 retro XIII's look better then these.

the 13's on the first page look fine, leather and box looks good. but dizzys pic looks horrible, like someone stepped on it, or like the fakes.

seriously the 13s toe box looks so ((( rounded. same for the 10s. i was looking forward to these but eh. im 60/40 for these

will prolly end up pasing. judging by the pics, i rather put the $320 towards other shoes.

JB is so dum when it comes to picking these colorways for the packs most of us wanted the chi Xs and They could have given us at least a IX colorway that theydidnt retro but thumbs up JB you are a real winner

I was planning on going half on these with someone and keeping the X's. The XIII really don't coincide with the way I dress anyway.

These drop on my birthday so the only way I get this is if my gf buys them for me. Money's kind of tight and $310 is a little bit high.

^^ Jan.19 and retail is $310 I believe. I was really let down with the XIII's the pics on the first page made them look like they were actually going tohave good quality.

Back
Top Bottom