Pics of the XIII + X Countdown Pack

These F**kers should have been on the pack,Oh well Still a Cop

6q1ne53.jpg

Sikwiidit04 wrote:

damn!

all I can say is there no chance in hell i'm getting these for retail...
and no chance in hell i'm paying over 310 for reseller price..
bye bye JB you just lost a customer..
F this limited stuff.
how about the damn fans!
frown.gif

75% of the packs will land on reseller laps...
mad.gif
tired.gif

I agree my brother
jb gets multiple
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

this is a joke
310 for two shoes?
when the XIII's retroed they were 149.99
and when the X retroed they were 124.99
so whats that?
$275?
!!!!
WTF?
do we have to pay an extra 30 bucks for the cool box?
i just want those damn XIII's...i would pay 200 for them
but i don't want them X
they are hidious in my opinion
i will get my hand's on them XIII's and call it a lifetime w/ jb

^ Exactly what I'm thinking. Thanks to all these hypebeasts and re-sellers.. I'm planning to camp out around 1 or 2 AM and wait in line until 8AM,hopefully we won't get kicked out the mall and hopefully we're in the top 5 atleast. I'm nervous about this release.
frown.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
@ the shadow 10's.

Why couldn't JB release the Chicago's, Sacramento's, Seattle's, or anything besides the shadows... possibly the worst 10 colorway.

JB paired up a crappy shoe with an awesome shoe and jacked up the price...... way to go out with a bang.

I have a strong feeling that these will not be an easy cop at all.

it will be the same situation as the dmp.... maybe worse.

Those 13's look terrible son, hope JB gets it right with this one.

eyes.gif
Thanks for making me more nervous.
laugh.gif
But I knew it was coming, wellI hope 1 or 2AM where I stay is early enough. I camped out about 10 hours for the DMP's with my brother, and luckily he got the last 9.5 We got kicked outthe mall and was told to come back at 5 though, so this is why I'm nervous about this one.. cause I don't want them to sell out on me.
eyes.gif

I am thinking of buying 2 of these packs and selling 1 on ebay. How much do you think this pack will go for on ebay right after the release?

I will be in line waiting for this pack..both of these are must haves since i don't own any X's..i use to own every colorway but i sold 'em overthe past years..

just a quick info... the x and xiii pack was sold here in the philippines last week... there were 27 pairs available in just one nike store... almost all ofthe packs were sold in a matter of days... but sources from the p.i. sub-forum got word from a local nike rep here that another set of packs are due forrelease here a couple of weeks from now...
happy.gif

The stores that got the DMP's and BMP's should be getting this pack cause if that's the case I should have to worry but I gotta get up early.

I'm still on the fence on whether I should just preorder these and save me any type of hassel on release date.

I don't give a damn...come Jan. 19th I will have my packs. Hypebeasts and resellers don't come near me.

These should be arriving to the north east two weeks before the 19th. Remember that Foot Lockers nation wide are recieving 5,200 pairs which means one FSR perstore. Low traffic locations will not recieve any. It was also confirmed by "Anyth1ng" that approx. 40,000 packages are going to be available worldwide. Have fun.

^
eek.gif
That's bad news for me.
smh.gif
I hope I get my pair, cause I'll be camping out for hours. Just hoping I don't get kicked out the mall for goingtoo early.

The XIII's don't look too good.

If I don't get this pack below retail, I'm passing. $310 is a ridiculous amount of money to pay for a couple of pairs of below quality shoes.

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

These should be arriving to the north east two weeks before the 19th. Remember that Foot Lockers nation wide are recieving 5,200 pairs which means one FSR per store. Low traffic locations will not recieve any. It was also confirmed by "Anyth1ng" that approx. 40,000 packages are going to be available world wide. Have fun.

my manager just told me were getting them... and as far as jordans we only get gr's

and forces we only get cores, not even prem, or srpm. and at that were also considered to be in the suburbs lol

but the other day i was lookin throught the finishline store setup and our store is called a metro core(or somthing like that lol)

Originally Posted by 1Sdot

These should be arriving to the north east two weeks before the 19th. Remember that Foot Lockers nation wide are recieving 5,200 pairs which means one FSR per store. Low traffic locations will not recieve any. It was also confirmed by "Anyth1ng" that approx. 40,000 packages are going to be available world wide. Have fun.

my manager just told me were getting them... and as far as jordans we only get gr's

and forces we only get cores, not even prem, or srpm. and at that were also considered to be in the suburbs lol

but the other day i was lookin throught the finishline store setup and our store is called a metro core(or somthing like that lol)

40,000? Isnt that less than the DMP's? No way....

1sdot

did you guys get the flips?

yup we sold out of them that day, from what i heard... we sold out so bad my manager had to

go to another store and do a store to store transfer... i guess we had non left after pre-order

but i think our store account got bumped up because we got the fusions that release this saturday in the back

i say about 50, and technically isn't this like a "premium" AF1 or a GR Jordan?

Back
Top Bottom