Pics of the XIII + X Countdown Pack

Originally Posted by drillest

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

40,000 packs where made. I know this for a fact.

is that equivalent to how many DMPs were released? or more?
Bro, there was a rumor saying 11,000.
But I think it was more like 20,000.
But, you should have seen the chaos, UN-BE-LIEV-ABLE.
Eastbay pissed me off beyond belief.
My mall was 300 deep for about 40 pairs.
smh.gif

I'm gonna go with 160 and say these are around 40,000 made

BUT

these will NOT be as limited as DMPs but sure as hell will be more limited than the BMPS which were GRs. Think of these more as a LS release

I believe the BMP number from production was higher. But I have noi idea about that.

This packs numbers I got from a good source.

i am still very iffy on these.

i will be honest, these do seem like a good resell pack possibly. atleast a good $100 or $200 profit.

i'm def looking around for other sneakers and if something catches my eye i will pass on them.

^ Bro, with 40,000 of these releasing, you will be LUCKY if you get $100 profit off of every pack you get.

And before you think, "Well hell, if I get $100 profit per pack, then I'm straight," re-read what I said.

I said you'd be LUCKY to get $100 profit.

I would bank on less than $50 profit.

40,000 is a ton, because the price point will automatically turn people away. Everyone that wants them is going to be able to get them at retail, so noone's going to be rushing to resellers to pay retail+some more.

Like I said re-esll will be anywhere from 350-375.

These babies will be flooded on Ebay, believe that

Im Going to try and order off Eastbay In My rather large size 15.. if anything goes wrong its still a win for me i save 300 + bucks ya Dig?

160 are you sure 40,000 confirmed? i was told from a source that it was less than that? pm me

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

160 are you sure 40,000 confirmed? i was told from a source that it was less than that? pm me

this info came stright from y3 dude i mean it could be wrong but i would go with that number

i know stores have never got the DMP but got the BMP and getting this set.

I already got phones calls this morning from such shops.

But I already have the first pack so i am good
happy.gif

Originally Posted by SCuse7

What day will these relase again? Sorry?

01/19/2008 Air Jordan Countdown 10/13
318539-991 Multi/Multi
310805-061 AJ X Retro Black/Dark Shadow-True Red
309259-104 AJ XIII Retro White/Black-True Red
$310 (Men's)
$210 (GS, Gradeschool)
*Limited Release to all NIKETOWN'S & Urban Accounts

What going to be funny is I think we will see a lot of the X's on ebay. I am really upset because I want the XIII's but them X's are
sick.gif

Take it for what it's worth, but I'm almost certain that this countdown pack inparticular isn't as limited as the D.M.P. was. I say this because only one place around me got the D.M.P. and there are four or five spots that I know forsure are getting the X/XIII pack.

Originally Posted by spacej23

Take it for what it's worth, but I'm almost certain that this countdown pack in particular isn't as limited as the D.M.P. was. I say this because only one place around me got the D.M.P. and there are four or five spots that I know for sure are getting the X/XIII pack.
Well, what about this theory? There are more places getting them than got the DMPs, but maybe each spot is getting less?? I talked to managers at twodifferent FNLs that got the DMPs and they said they got less of these than they did the DMPs. At the same time, I've found two Foot Lockers that did notget DMPs, but are getting the Countdowns. So for stores that got the DMPs, they think this is more limited, and for stores that did NOT get the DMPs, theythink these are less limited.

Ya i live in the Inland Empire area in California about an hour away from L.A. and quite a few stores around my house got the DMP's, but for this package ihave to at least drive 45 minutes away to the closest mall that's getting them for sure and i probably have to get there by 4:00 in the morning. So itbasically seems like it's going to vary in different areas

OK so will i be able to pre-order these online for retail? So i can guarantee myself a pack?

Will they be on Eastbay?

Footlocker?

Champs?

Finishline?

Also, what is the retail price?

Originally Posted by SCuse7

OK so will i be able to pre-order these online for retail? So i can guarantee myself a pack?

Will they be on Eastbay?

Footlocker?

Champs?

Finishline?

Also, what is the retail price?
U can't preorder online from thoses sites.....

4 finishline stores in my area are only getting 14pair....what are the odds of somebody wearing a 12.....
mad.gif
i just need one more pack

There are some non-retail based merchants you can pre-order from online. Some even have them in stock already.

Back
Top Bottom