Pics of the XIII + X Countdown Pack

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

Memo: 160 is not a source to take seriously. My guess is ming is having trouble getting his pairs sold so spokesman 60 is trying to make you believe these are limited.

All Niketowns and Urban Accounts will get these in about the same numbers as the BMP. If its not an XI, it wont sell well.

DTRT, FLips, BMPs...almost every "limited" release has flopped as far first day sell outs and resell profits.

your a damn fool who know's nothing that your talking about

i know what i know get off me and my boys jock or your just a jealious fool wherever my screen name is your nose is right up my butt

BTW my boys site only has a size 10.5 pack left

when i want to know the number of jordan shirts produced in mexico i'll ask you

Memo: 160 is not a source to take seriously. My guess is ming is having trouble getting his pairs sold so spokesman 60 is trying to make you believe these are limited.

All Niketowns and Urban Accounts will get these in about the same numbers as the BMP. If its not an XI, it wont sell well.

DTRT, FLips, BMPs...almost every "limited" release has flopped as far first day sell outs and resell profits.
I don't know where you are from, but all of those shoes sold out within minutes where I'm from.
People are going to be soooo dissapointed regarding re-sell price.
Most of the websites that recieved them are trying like crazy to get rid of their pairs.

Is there a limit on how many packs we can purchase?
sick.gif

I've been a fan of the Xs, but every time I see pics of those XIIIs, they grow on me a little more.

You the man, Rich. Thanks for the pics.

Does anyone know if 757 area navy exchanges are getting these? Last word I got was no..but they had the DMP's. Preordered at FNL because I figure thesewill sell out early here in my size.

Anyone confirm if the NEX is gonna have these or not? Still mad I paid 340 when the nex would be alot less...

smh.gif
I'm so nervous about not getting this pack, I've been looking forward to these XIII's for a long time. I hope going 2AM at my local mall is goodenough, and I hope nobody takes my 9.5.
smh.gif
smokin.gif

Chill the hell out man.

People arguing about production numbers?

lol

It doesn't matter guys. So what if you get the production numbers right, regardless that is petty cash.

The anxiety people are the ones that set the highs in the market. Hoods and Goods,,

I am getting nervous here. I am going to camp online. On Eastbay.

I will be on there at 11:50 and just clicking refresh.
laugh.gif
i have not bought a pair of Jordans in so long.

I have waited a long time for these Xiiis. The X's, i can deal with but the xiii's are
pimp.gif

I just got to get my size 12.0 ordered from Eastbay and i will be happy.

yo rich need to save some more money and get a camera lol

idk who these people are thinkn that these will be made like bmp numbers....

most stores are receiving at the most 24 pairs and not many stores are getting them

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

your a damn fool who know's nothing that your talking about

i know what i know get off me and my boys jock or your just a jealious fool wherever my screen name is your nose is right up my butt

BTW my boys site only has a size 10.5 pack left

when i want to know the number of jordan shirts produced in mexico i'll ask you
I don't get why they hate on you 160. You don't have a reason to lie because you already probably made your money on these. Don't like thefact you resale but you got to do what you do.

If its 40k or not these are not as limited as the dmp. Everybody just make sure you have a plan and make sure you have more then one spot. PLEASE DON'TDEPEND ON EASTBAY!!!

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

just to save people 39 pages of reading....

YOU WILL NOT SEE A PROFIT IN RE-SELLING THESE ON EBAY!

yeah but..people will try you know. It never fails.
eyes.gif

No disrespect to richkid 23 but your pics just don't do justice for this pack (gotta get a better camera man..haha..jk) so i thought i'd share mine.these are going to be kept DS so I wrapped them up at work and straight to the collection they'll go....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom