Pics of the XIII + X Countdown Pack

Copped. Xs is one of my fave Js and I want the OG colored XIIIs easy cop.
" I Only Fear GOD, Know The Weapons Of The Weak, The Weakness Of The Heart And Never Fall Asleep..... "

Wanted In A Sz 9.5 Or 10:

Black/Red Jordan 1 or Black Toes
White/Red/Black Jordan 2
Black/Red Jordan 5
Raptor Jordan 7
Black/Red Jordan 12

these shadows dont look close to the OGs at all but i like em better :pimp:
pimp.gif
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

Lookin' good. Can't wait. Those XIII's are timeless.
Team LeBron Size 11
East Coast IV
718-212

Nice
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

sweet. finally, the XIII in that color that i've always wanted.
WESTCOAST NOR-CAL SAN FRANCISCAN

Quote:
wasn't there suppose to be variation to the XIII?
there are variations . compare the retro and OG toeboxes and the cut of each shoe at the ankle
TEAM RICK ASTLEY
Team 9geria
The Lagos Chapter ...

The XII & X countdown pack are alright but i'm more interesting in pics of the XIV & IX countdown pack. Thanks for the pics tho.

the leather material of retro xiii's look cheap than og.i don't like the shadow x's and im loving my og xiii's so passed..
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

just really want the xiii's, if i get the pack i might just sell the x's.
THE JOKER GANG
TEAMKINGKOOPA
Team Negrodamus​

I like them so..that means its gonna be a cop..
TEAM XBOX360​
.::Gamertag = JordanHead2::.​
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

:wow:
eek.gif
, :smile:
smile.gif
Team FLorida Reppin'
305 Miami And 561 Palm Beach Till I Die
I grab a candle and place it up on the mantle, Grab a knife by the blade and stab you with the ******* handle.​

what lol my ******* thought they were retroing the all black XIIIs. wow i can't believe its these. they were my favorite 13s back in middle school
Took her on the ave, she expected me to trip, made her window shine while i brought me some kicks....

i think i am just going to buy the XIII og's some time by the end of this year and skip out on the package
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

these are fire im definitely saving for these
"As you recall you know I love to show off, but you never thought that I would take it this far, what do u know, what do you know, flashing lights"

i sellout a two day sellout with nobody wearing and everybody selling..in NYC anyway
I'm a hypebeast

If I cop this pkg the XIIIs are going straight to eBay.
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14​
Cassell-Mobley-Maggette-T.Thomas-Kaman-Ross-Knight-Patterson-Powell-Thornton-Dickau-Korolev-P.Davis
OJ MAYO
10.28.07 FIGHT ON!!!

Nice! But I wish they had picked a different X, shadows are so bland...some city series would have been nice.
TEAMSOVIET
TEAM AF-ONE

Sometimes Gentry takes keeping OG collectors sacred a little too far...
"Man what I'm supposed to do now, man the game all messed up. How I'm supposed stand out if everybody get dressed up?" - Kanye West

Back
Top Bottom