Pics of the XIII + X Countdown Pack

I think I'll be getting this pack. Hope I got some money.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Cant wait for this pack....
shadows are one of my favorites!
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

x6lkhv.jpg
:x
sick.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

^^

how do they look fake???
its an official JB product and u still complain...

we all kno as much as we want pure replicas of the OG's JB wont allow that

better pics will settle all of the disputes about the toebox even though it looks like its regular smooth leather instead of the OG pebbled/textured leather...
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
XBL GT: DWills925 Member #5- DJ236
GwiNNeTT CouNTy​

like most of you, i want those 13s, but the 10s are awful, ill try to get this pack and sell the X, if not, turn em into beaters

TEAM AALIYAH
ONE IN A MILLION
DOLPHINS GATORS HEAT HURRICANES

they both look hott..i plan on coppin this package definitely..i need those 13's..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Although all components of these packs may look nice, is anyone else with me in that I was hoping for a little color variety? Don't get me wrong, I do like the classic white and/or black and red colorways, but something just tells me that I will get tired of 10+ packages of the same colored retro shoe

Well, the Old Love, New Love pack already set the precedent, so I'll be sleeping on almost every pack & waiting for some B-grades to hit the outlets. Who would've thought that after teh hype & sellout that you could get the shoe you wanted separately for only $80?

I'ma bank on that for these countdown packs as well.
D-MIZACK ~ Venti Sized Pimpin 4 Da Breezies ~​

Damn niketalk got alot of Junior High chicks on here.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
TEAM XBOX360​

i'm surprised this does not have a lot more posts than its suppose to..i thought everyone was hyped for seein the picture of these OG Colorway 13's..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

i dunno im not feelin the ashy X's + i already have the black ones so I may buy seperate or jus pass all together ill see after i've seen them on display

Quote:
Well, the Old Love, New Love pack already set the precedent, so I'll be sleeping on almost every pack & waiting for some B-grades to hit the outlets. Who would've thought that after teh hype & sellout that you could get the shoe you wanted separately for only $80?
:wink:
wink.gif
NIKE
AIR

I'll be getting this package, but I'm not a big fan of the Xs, so those will be for sale. I just hope that they do not butcher the XI, XII pack with bad colors.
Hit me up if you need penny foams! Check out my listing on iss under tyclef (Jordans, forces, air max etc.)
tyclef1@hotmail.com

Back
Top Bottom