Pics of the XIII + X Countdown Pack

Man I'm still iffy on getting this pack. The 13 are
pimp.gif
to me but the 10s are just alright
grin.gif
and I don't want to spend $310 plus for one pair of shoes.

To get them I'll have to order them online so more than likely the decision not to get them will be made for me.
laugh.gif

Another Effin Reason I Don't Want To Wear The XIII's Is Because When MeAnd My Girl Go Out & See Some Dudes Wearing Fakes
Is Like When I Buy The Pack ,She's Going To Ask Me "Didn't the Guy At The Mall Had Those Already."
and I Don't Want To Be Saying That His Were Fakes & All That Jibber Jabber.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

Memo: 160 is not a source to take seriously. My guess is ming is having trouble getting his pairs sold so spokesman 60 is trying to make you believe these are limited.

All Niketowns and Urban Accounts will get these in about the same numbers as the BMP. If its not an XI, it wont sell well.

DTRT, FLips, BMPs...almost every "limited" release has flopped as far first day sell outs and resell profits.

your a damn fool who know's nothing that your talking about

i know what i know get off me and my boys jock or your just a jealious fool wherever my screen name is your nose is right up my butt

BTW my boys site only has a size 10.5 pack left

when i want to know the number of jordan shirts produced in mexico i'll ask you
Yo 160..if the cat has his nose up your butt, blow a Fart in his face...
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

had to get mine from sidelineapparel.com because i didnt want to wait in long lines to end up like i did with the dmps. Here are the three ways that I gotscrewed with da dmps. 1st i ordered them online from eastbay and i thought i had them but they sent me a gmail confirmation number and told me that the kickswere sold out when i ordered them and the only thing that they could offer me was a 15%off giftcard and 20 dollars off of my next peurchase. 2nd i went to mylocal mall at 2am and was 12th in line and felt ok until it started raining and everyone bumrushed the door and the dumb security guard opened the wrong doorin which the people who were in the very back were the first to go in and not me got in the mall and they were sold out. 3rd I tried to get them from ebay andwon and auction for 575 dollars paid the dude and he didnt even send me the shoes so this is my story i couldnt let this happen again now everytime i see a dmpset i get mad as heck

yea pys is probably just blowing smoke, they will probably raise the price before wednesday comes

Originally Posted by seanj4523

had to get mine from sidelineapparel.com because i didnt want to wait in long lines to end up like i did with the dmps. Here are the three ways that I got screwed with da dmps. 1st i ordered them online from eastbay and i thought i had them but they sent me a gmail confirmation number and told me that the kicks were sold out when i ordered them and the only thing that they could offer me was a 15%off giftcard and 20 dollars off of my next peurchase. 2nd i went to my local mall at 2am and was 12th in line and felt ok until it started raining and everyone bumrushed the door and the dumb security guard opened the wrong door in which the people who were in the very back were the first to go in and not me got in the mall and they were sold out. 3rd I tried to get them from ebay and won and auction for 575 dollars paid the dude and he didnt even send me the shoes so this is my story i couldnt let this happen again now everytime i see a dmp set i get mad as heck

Damn homie....that sux i guess i lucked out on the dmps cus i call eastbay like u an didnt get threw..... went to the mall at 530 an it was atleast 300hundred folks there an everybody rushed the door near the footaction......something told me to go to the other side of the mall an the guard came ova around 9an said the are fighting at the main door so this is the door we will pass out tickets an i got 2 dmps that day

these will be very hard to find in east texas. only one local mall is getting about 30 packs with way too many folks wanting them. good lock to all tryingto copp. preordered mine just to be safe!!

Originally Posted by Nklebrkr

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

Memo: 160 is not a source to take seriously. My guess is ming is having trouble getting his pairs sold so spokesman 60 is trying to make you believe these are limited.

All Niketowns and Urban Accounts will get these in about the same numbers as the BMP. If its not an XI, it wont sell well.

DTRT, FLips, BMPs...almost every "limited" release has flopped as far first day sell outs and resell profits.

your a damn fool who know's nothing that your talking about

i know what i know get off me and my boys jock or your just a jealious fool wherever my screen name is your nose is right up my butt

BTW my boys site only has a size 10.5 pack left

when i want to know the number of jordan shirts produced in mexico i'll ask you
Yo 160..if the cat has his nose up your butt, blow a Fart in his face...
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
thats a good one
roll.gif

For those who say this pack isn't as limited as the DMP, did you factor in the countdown pack being available in the kids' sizes? It's a goodchance that of the "40,000" produced, 10 or more of those are kids.

Don't sleep men.

Originally Posted by VA757VA

For those who say this pack isn't as limited as the DMP, did you factor in the countdown pack being available in the kids' sizes? It's a good chance that of the "40,000" produced, 10 or more of those are kids.

Don't sleep men.

thats a good question but i am talking about the shoes made in china (mens sizes) I dont know where the kids sizes are made so the kids packs can only addto the numbers or the kids sizes might be included in the 40.000 packs made

got mine today in the mail from kicks-r-us.com the 13's are smoking the 10's will do very happy with the quality.
298119826.jpg

These are AS limited as the dmp
No they are not.

Simply based on distribution to Niketowns and other chains stores that didn't even sniff the DMP.

Breathe easy, this release will be relatively easy compared to the DMP launch.

those who aint feeling the OTHER shoe in the pack ill buy the shadow 10s if someone cops in 11.5 or 12. PM me if so.

Jus got mine from citysole, don't got 2 fight the crowds now. When does the xi and xii pack release??

Back
Top Bottom