Pics of the XIII + X Countdown Pack

nice Xs & XIIIs, Poofyo101
pimp.gif

Looking at the shape of the XIII's in this pack, I'm glad I picked up an og pair.

After the XX3's and these packs, I'm done with with buying jordans.

I like both. THe Xiii is like a package shoe i want to cop. The X is just a gr i would buy if it was on sale..but cant always have everything go ur way.

shape looks a lil off especially of the XIII ankle part...but i WILL be copping regardless..these are my favorite pair of XIII's

devil.gif
I can't wait for this pack! I hope they don't sell out on me or else I'm going to be heated.
mad.gif

BTW, these aren't coming out in boy sizes are they? My friend was asking me. I heard they were, but I don't see anything about it on NT.

the 23 on the corner completely kills the shadows just like the metallics...and for some reason the playoff XIII's insole's are just a real big turnofffor me.

^ Yes, I mean girl sizes and boy sizes.. well same thing, but you get the point. So they are?

not feelin this pack.. i know i'm gonna get hated on but i never liked that XIII colorway.. and the Xs in the pack are
sick.gif

^^ not by me ... i don't like this pack either ... only because of the X's and i would have rather had the flint XIII's.

hopefully JB doesn't judge sales by this pack

Eh, I'm still debating whether I should camp out and buy the whole package or just getting the XIII's by itself online. I mean the Shadow X's arealright, but I don't like the 23 stitching on the side.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom