Pics of the XIII + X Countdown Pack

Originally Posted by tHe HiGh ScHoOl GrAdUaTe

Originally Posted by bonafide125

all you guys that got em in past couple of days. What were the prices like?

Probably not so great if they didnt say so in their post. But i guess it beats waiting until next saturday
Actually it was great for me atleast cause I only paid $260 for mine.

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

I'm gonna be calling a few local spots tomorrow because i still don't know where I'll be getting them. I just might have to try my luck with Eastbay.

I actually just did this today, i usually get mine from finishline and i called the two local stores near my area, one said they would receive 12 packs andthere would be no reserving, the other said that they will receive 24 pairs (i wasn't sure if she meant 24 pairs as in only 12 packs, or 24 packs??) andshe also said they would reserve as of tuesday when they received them.

Originally Posted by EMac291

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

I'm gonna be calling a few local spots tomorrow because i still don't know where I'll be getting them. I just might have to try my luck with Eastbay.

I actually just did this today, i usually get mine from finishline and i called the two local stores near my area, one said they would receive 12 packs and there would be no reserving, the other said that they will receive 24 pairs (i wasn't sure if she meant 24 pairs as in only 12 packs, or 24 packs??) and she also said they would reserve as of tuesday when they received them.
If i was u i would just keep calling cus u neva know when they'll come in .....thats what happen to me i called yesterday an the dude said sunday.....i called today an they said they have them in an u can reserve them now .....i almost fell out cus it was only 1 12 an i live 30 mins away an its a bigmall....but i lucked out so just keep hitting them up

oh I went to footaction today to see the package..oh man the whole flip-out and slide sh-it is annoying..inside the box you have to pull the two holesout..UNFOLD IT, then slide it open..its not two drawers...

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

who cares about the numbers..? As long as we all get our pairs its all good. I hate statistics, because it is different in every situation. Some spots will have over 100 pairs.. some spots will only have 1 of each size. Do your hw and stop depending on these numbers.. anyone can jus say 40k packs.. Wheres the proof? IT DOESNT MATTER.. because 40k nation wide doesnt mean 40k in ur footlocker. All this is doing is making every one un-easy let time tell on how this release will work...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this statement isn't directed towards anyone.but i do agree with "MIKKOL109" the 40k thing might be true.but reallyspeaking numbers could affect the release date for the people who actually want the pack for the meaning behind it and not just because it the next hottest JBrelease.numbers or statistics could only result in NT hype beast forum stalkers trying to camp out even earlier at pickup spots which means non hype beastcollectors miss out.i already lose enough sleep on hyped releases like playoff 8's i would like to go to work for once and not fall asleep at mydesk!
mad.gif

once again this isnt directed towards anyone!
wink.gif

Not going to wade through 40 plus pages to see if it's been posted already:

Pickyourshoes will have these available for 369.00 from 12 AM on the 16th.

whats @*** up about these packs is that these shoes dont run the same as far as size goes. the x's run smaller than the xiii so they clearly werent reallylooking out for people who wanna wear um...

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

there are pleaces in manhattan that are selling packs for $375.00 you just gotta look

I seen atleast 10 stores with these in manhattan and the bronx.
Originally Posted by NobleKane

whats @*** up about these packs is that these shoes dont run the same as far as size goes. the x's run smaller than the xiii so they clearly werent really looking out for people who wanna wear um...
What u talking homie ???u saying we should go up a size?
Na i think they run very true to size and Comfy as hell. compared to the 05 retroes of the 10s and 13s.

You gonna see me wear my 10s everyday of this week. till these joints release..
smokin.gif

whats @*** up about these packs is that these shoes dont run the same as far as size goes. the x's run smaller than the xiii so they clearly werent really looking out for people who wanna wear um...

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

what is the highest number a store near you has or is receiving of this package

I asked a guy last night and he said the local finishline at the mall was getting 21
eek.gif

I hope i can get mine.

Originally Posted by datboimall

no because then the xiii would be too big

what is the highest number a store near you has or is receiving of this package
a friend of mine that works at FTL near me told me when i was in the store yesterday that she had SEEN about 60 in the back.

UTA.com has them for $450.00...
smh.gif

I have a feeling the numbers for this pack are more than the DMP but a little less than the BMP...to be continued.
peace

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

something tells me everyone is going to be able to get these... and resellers are gonna be taking a hit on this one!

No kidding. I think everyone is starting to get that feeling after seeing them pop up everywhere. Its not look as serious as people would have expected.Well thats just good news for us. Dont have to worry about hype and paying over retail. Just hope the packs in the future will be like this

anyone think these could not sell out immediately and maybe even possibly hit the sale racks??

i really dont think they are going to sell out (price > hype > product). we should all hope they dont, maybe JB will then realize that $310 is prettysteep, and possibly drop the future pack releases to $250?? at $250 these things would fly off the shelves, we would have serious campers, hypebeasts, andresellers jumping all over these packs!!

just a thought... no flaming necessary

^I think that's wishful thinking on your part. These might not sell out immediately but they won't be around long enoughto hit sales racks.

Back
Top Bottom