Pics of the XIV + IX Countdown Pack

I'll wait to see the IX's before I dismiss this pack.

I actually liked the X + XIII pack, but then they had to go and add that stupid "23" on the side of the shadow X's.

They should have just put the Chicago X's because both sneakers would have complemented each other.

From the pictures I've seen from these packs it seems that they are going black/white. Meaning one sneaker will be predominently black while the other willbe predominently white.

And, damn Hoyle just said no OG colorway's for most of the packs. Sheesh.

XVII's should have been the first color white/blue.

XVIII's and XIX's are the only two that I need to finish 1-23 so I see how they bastardize those.

I've pretty much given up on Jordan Brand and their sneakers. I'm tired of waiting for what I want and getting something that is "closeenough".

why is it that JB puts the newer releases with glossy/more shiny midsoles??
eyes.gif

Ok... I was a little scared when I read Black / WHITE - Varsity Red was the color description for the XIV's. I assumed they did something stupid likeputting a white toe on it or making the sole white.

But these are nice. I have to see these in person before can say I like them more than the original. Now this is what you call a good RETRO +. Well done BrandJordan.

But I wouldn't pay retail for this pack. Only ones I'd pay retail for if I can't get a discount are the XX & III, XVII & VI, and XII &XI. And MAYBE the XIX & IV and XVIII & V.

I seriously doubt they were inspired by those jerseys.

I hope I didn't start anything by saying that. I just think they wanted to use contrast stitching, and the stitch pattern of the XIV's against theblack upper happens to resemble those jerseys.

And yea Method, why didn't they use RED stitching instead of white if they were inspired by those jerseys? They weren't inspired by those jerseys...

eek.gif
(Marv Albert:YES!)

I usually don't murk out for shoes but these are hot. Now JB do the right thing and produce these packs like the BMPs and save lives.

I did notice that the materials inside of the shoe have holes in it just like the OG's. I always thought that looked good.
smile.gif

WEAK!!! I thought the pkg 14s would be the BlaccToes without the ribbing...if the 9s are OG Bulls colorway I will prolly cop, but I am OD on Bulls colorways,I'm more of a blue over gray kinda guy...these do look kinda fugazi BTW
ohwell.gif

awws geah 2000th post baby..and what a way to celebrate it...thanks NT fam...shout out to Team Philippines andTeam XBOX360..and once again thanks DUB for the avy...ima rock the avy till...whew boi...

on with the post..mang those(XlV's) are str8
pimp.gif
....the stiching gives it a lil umph nawimean?!?!...thanks JB..those will be copped 4sho... cant wait tosee the lX's....and thanks heat23 for posting the piks..

These are nice but where r the pics of the IXs that suppose to go with the pack if they have any?

laugh.gif

Im laughin at JB right now...this izhh is hideous. I thought all of the packs were going to contain all ORIGINAL AJ's.

Only 3 packs for me. The rest is for the herbs...

What would make it EXTREMELY on FiRE?

Take out the white stitiches and put in 3m/reflective stitches.

the shoe would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
on FiRe!!!

Still a GREAT LooKiN' SHoe!!!

Back
Top Bottom