Pics of the XIV + IX Countdown Pack

WHY WHY WHY... they look just like the OG's and RETRO's that droped a few years ago... the only thing dif. is the white stitching.... what... I canjust go over my retros with white out over the stitching and there, I'll have the XIV's from the countdown pack..... easy pass for me.

This "PINSTRIPE" XIV just made the IX/XIV Countdown Pack even better for me!!! Especially sinceIX's are my favorite Air Jordan of all time!!!

Uhh yeah actually feeling those. Will probably cop on the strength of these alone but must remember to go a half size up from normal as the Retro XIVs i gotlast year are just too tight.

Can't wait to see the IXs

whats goin on w/ the sole? why does that pond shaped indent on the heel actually touch the exposed plate part in the midfoot? Its not touching on any other XIV

Very nice JB. Please keep the surprises coming. I love not knowing the exact colorways of all the packages. Its great. Especially the 11/12 pack.

YOURE F'ING KIDDIN ME...I ALREADY HAVE THESE...THEY ARE CALLED THE LAST SHOTS...THEY COULD HAVE GAVE US ANY OF LIKE 3 OR 4OTHER XIV'S....THIS JORDAN THING IS GETTING OUT OF HAND AND IM NOT FEELIN THE IDEA OF THESE EXPENSIVE!*%* PACKS...IM DEF. ON MY NIKE!@*$ RIGHT NOW...ILLPROB. COP TWO OUT OF LIKE 12 PACKS...JB IS SLIPPIN HARDBODY!

indifferent.gif
Indiglos JB....you should've went with the Indiglos
tired.gif

not coppin' I already know which 2 packs I want and thats without seeing any of the colorways.

last shots >>> these...bottom line

there's not enough behind this pack for me to go out on a limb and cop
I have to focus on making sure i have enough $ to cop the X/XIII, XI/XII, VI/XVII, and VII,XVI packs first

even though i like these shoes im not getting this pack . Other than the powder IXs (which will probably not be dropping in this pack) i think the IX ishideous ... i cant spend 310$ for one shoe

Originally Posted by ijapino

Interesting...I was under the impression that all the pack shoes would be OG colors.

I guess not.

Overall, not a bad shoe, but I think they would have looked better with a white outsole.
Yes a white outsole woulda looked great.....but I don't like em cuz they're annoying to keep clean. And I woulda rather had Indiglo's too.But these are def a fire shoe. Good job JB.

yea look like they got glitter on them, to cop a $310 pack, ima have to LOVE both kicks, not jus one

if i was getting this pack, it wouldn't be for these XIV's......da IX's are gonna be da deal breakers....

Back
Top Bottom