Pics of the XIX's from the CDP

HANDS DOWN, THE XIXS ARE THE UGLIEST JORDAN IN EXISTENCE! ALSO 98 PERCENT OF THE TEAM JORDANS

Ads to my point that JB will retro some shoes exact because they don't care to retro the others exactly like originals.

i can still probably find these if i really look for them i thought the 4/19 pack would be good but its very disappointing...hopefully the 5/18 are on pointbecause the 18s looked beautiful from the small pix we saw a

Easy pass for me. Not a fan of the XIX at all. I have too many IVs already.

Easily the worst Jordans ever, IMO.

And of course the IV's would have to be packaged with them.

If JB made the XVIII's a Black Bulls colorway for the countdown pack, I dont understand why they couldnt have made a White XIX Bulls colorway for thispack....or released the Mid-West Regional XIX in the pack.
Guess its time to sell my OG black XIX's cause I refuse to own 2 pairs of these and I NEED these IV's regardless of their shape.

Am I the only one thinking '' I DO NOT NEED ANOTHER PAIR OF THOSE!''
laugh.gif
JB, JB, JB.

i freaking hate this shoe. Why couldn't they just release the 4s by it self. I rather buy 2 pairs of 4's for 310 than a pair of 19's. Easily theworst shoe out of all 23.

I don't have any XIX's I'll probably cop I havent bought any other packs this year been to broke. Looks like a good hoopin shoe.

Say I just sitting here thinking the same thing others were thinking, I dont want 2 pair of these shoes. I just wore mine last week. I guess I will try tosell my other pair if I decide to get this pack.

Originally Posted by jacobmontana

If JB made the XVIII's a Black Bulls colorway for the countdown pack, I dont understand why they couldnt have made a White XIX Bulls colorway for this
pack....or released the Mid-West Regional XIX in the pack.

Guess its time to sell my OG black XIX's cause I refuse to own 2 pairs of these and I NEED these IV's regardless of their shape.

why all the hate on the XIX?? only XIX's that were weak were the east regionals and of course the lows go w/o saying?
but the mids are fresh...

Back
Top Bottom