PICS RETRO '92 "PEACE: AIR RAID!

^ they had a clothing line out to match the raids back in the day hopefully theyll do the same
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

they really should have released the black joint
but these r still gettin copped?
aint they droppin the black/grey ones again?

These look so much better than the black ones. If I got them for free I would DEF wear 'em..

these look so much better than the OGs. I'll be passing, but will enjoy seeing others wear them.
FS: 1999 Jordan BRED IV 10, Jordan Military IV DS 10.5

Quote:
the White "Peace" Nike Air Raids substitute the Black leather/Black nubuck upper with a White Leather/White Mesh upper.
:frown:
frown.gif
i buy what i like rockin the shoe and not the hype

Quote:
the black one should have released
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
"...Screw what the odds is...
...your boy got the Rock Republics sittin' on top of the'dopedealers', marvelous!!!..."

of course the white Peace raids have to come out, nike showing their rascist colors yet again

Perfect time to drop bc of all these colorful outfits but I dont know how these'll sell to the general public

or maybe white is a better summer color.....

some people on this board don't understand marketing.

Damn, will everyone stop whining about Nike not releasing the OG black ones. If all they did was release retros, there would be no new sneakers and no newcolorways. These whites look good and take them for face value....if you don't compare this color to the original, nobody would be complaining. Howeverwhen you do, then of course you'll want the one you originally liked. Just look at these for what they are and stop complaining like beotches. Would yourather have plain old white, or vivid blue, hot pink, or silver?

the OG blacks are sick but id perfer the blk/gry CW....i cant imagine anyone wearing that peace print in broad daylight

I wish the blacks would come out. I wanted them so bad when i was lil and i didnt get them. My friend had them though. Lucky him.

Originally Posted by NYCZ ILLEST

Damn, will everyone stop whining about Nike not releasing the OG black ones. If all they did was release retros, there would be no new sneakers and no new colorways. These whites look good and take them for face value....if you don't compare this color to the original, nobody would be complaining. However when you do, then of course you'll want the one you originally liked. Just look at these for what they are and stop complaining like beotches. Would you rather have plain old white, or vivid blue, hot pink, or silver?
the black one should have released

Back
Top Bottom