PICS RETRO '92 "PEACE: AIR RAID!

Originally Posted by typecast3

just like then i'm not african so i proablaby wont cop. does that make sense?
Nope, made no sense. That pattern is not exclusive to African Americans. I say, if you like them and think they look good, go for it. Who cares whatanyone else says.

Originally Posted by typecast3

just like then i'm not african so i proablaby wont cop. does that make sense?
Nope, made no sense. That pattern is not exclusive to African Americans. I say, if you like them and think they look good, go for it. Who cares whatanyone else says.

thats why i asked if it made sense. thats why i didnt cop at the time cus people had african medallions and so on and i wasnt copping them.

bump, any word on when they're releasing? I've seen them online so i'm confused when they're releasing

nike really should of released the black color way. i was both excited and upset when i saw the white color way and realized no black color way.

Pics were posted a longgggggg time ago buddy.....BUT since this CW is BS I might cop the blk/grey pair that is set to release.

We've had these shoes in the shop for about a week now. A lot of people have been picking the shoe up but only a few have purchased them. They look nice inperson but I can't see myself wearing them. These are the only Raids that matter.....for the youngin's.

Originally Posted by kanyayeast

did anybody notice the white tee and the white kicks within the pattern?

laugh.gif
Yeah, I Noticed That Too....Is That Nike's Way Of PuttingSubliminal Messages In Shoes To Get Buyers To Purchase Matching Apparel...Or Just White Tees For The Shoes? Hmmmm.......

We just got these in at the shop I work at, they are nice in person and a perfect summer shoe in my opinion.

Heres another pic of them:

nikeraidpeace_white.jpg

If any of you need them let me know and I can hook you up. Retail is $95.

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

Back
Top Bottom