Pictures From Italy Vol. paging bkmac

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
iLL I AM wrote:

Originally Posted by SShanique

How were the Italian men over there, fam, and what did they think of the black girls?
Originally Posted by SShanique

Thanks for the info, fams.
Forced as hell.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How is it being a Minority over there? I've always heard stories here and there about how people get treated sometimes in European Countries (not all of them).

Q there are so many Africans there already g.

Its like Little Nigeria.

They honestly are fascinated by Af.Americans. We all can entertain and play sports. According to them.

laugh.gif

My-T.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

I miss Italy so bad man,

Kind of wild to know that my old neighborhood (Castle Volturno) is now the heroin trafficking capital of Italy.

Dom you on GChat or AIM?

My-T.

Never knew you went.

My dude Dom livin the life. Seems like just yesterday we were sippin $3 long islands at Icon. Now Im in the cut chasin a 3 yr old around and my dude is livin la vida loca or however u say it in Italian. Good #+$$!

How does it feel to be the only black man in Italy...

Son who said there's a bunch of Africans here was right, but that's only half the story. The only thing we really share in common is skin color honestly. They're about as foreign to me as these Europeans. And most of them don't really like us too much either. But there's a couple Black Americans here and there. Either in the military also or here playing basketball in one of the leagues. But I don't limit myself to hanging out with just one group of people you know? It is good to see some "familiar" faces tho', and be around people who think like me.

I miss Italy so bad man,

Kind of wild to know that my old neighborhood (Castle Volturno) is now the heroin trafficking capital of Italy.

Dom you on GChat or AIM?

My-T.

Castle Volturno is? Damn, I always see signs for it when I'm in Naples. I got lost oneday and ended up driving through this neighborhood called Scampia. Not going to front, I hit the "door lock" button on the low like dude in Office Space. Place looks like a warzone. It was actually the setting for that book Gomorrah by Roberto Saviano talking about the mob in Naples. The aspiring photographer in me wants to go there and take what would be some amazing pics, but the common sense in me is telling me to keep my $$+ downtown and out of their business lol. Yeah I'm on both (dominick.weldon@gmail.com) and (dominancedp). What was it like back when you lived here? I hear they actually cleaned it up to where it is now so I'm curious like, how messed up was this place? lol

Is there still a lot of garbage on the streets of Naples, or have they cleaned it up?

I got here in Nov 08 in the middle of that garbage strike. Garbage piled as high as cars all along the roads throughout the cities. I heard they had to close the schools because kids were getting attacked by rats and +*%!. It's "clean" compared to when I first arrived but still alot of trash laying around. All the mafia though.... smh.

Thanks for making me hate my life.

http://www.cheaptickets.com
pimp.gif

How is it being a Minority over there? I've always heard stories here and there about how people get treated sometimes in European Countries (not all of them).

I don't have any problems. Being American overshadows being black in their eyes. They treat Africans like crap tho'. I'm sure you guys heard about the race riots in the south not too long ago. An African friend of mine said that sometimes Italians spit in his direction. Asked him why does he take that but he's like it's nothing compared to what he went to back in Sudan. I think they know better than to try that with an American tho'. Have me out here doing the running man on top of somebody's head.

They honestly are fascinated by Af.Americans. We all can entertain and play sports. According to them.

Yup. Nobody's can be legends overseas.

My dude Dom livin the life. Seems like just yesterday we were sippin $3 long islands at Icon. Now Im in the cut chasin a 3 yr old around and my dude is livin la vida loca or however u say it in Italian. Good #+$$!

What up homie. Damn your seed is 3 now? Where does the time go? Yeah son, I had to get up out of there, I miss it sometimes tho'. Heard cats are trying to turn it into the wild wild west nowadays tho. If Denver goes all the way I'll be out there to celebrate. Believe that
pimp.gif

if your stationed out there they let you get that much time for free play?

I'm in the AF but I'm working for NATO right now. NATO = all politics, nothing every accomplished. I'm on an Italian air force base and they're standards aren't up to ours at all. In the states I work M-F 7:30 to 4:30. Here I might come to work around 9, never stayed past 3. Every Friday is a 1/2 day. Get three weeks off in December since almost every day in Dec/Jan is a holiday in Italy. I've never had so much free time. Going to miss it when I leave.

Dude, you been in Italy for years now! Do you live out there now?

Yeah, 2 year assignment, got 7 months to go. Luckily I get to enjoy one more summer. Still going to be
frown.gif
leaving tho.

How much for a Ducati 848 by the way?

You playing or you really wanna know? There's a Ducati spot around the corner from crib. It would be in Euro tho'.

Were dudes just all staring and pointing at your shoes?

It seriously happens whenever i go out. I'll be in the grocery store buying a couple of things and I'll hear a cell phone camera click go off. Turn around and some kid is like "scusi, scusi....Air Jordan!"....
laugh.gif
it's cool tho'. All they sell out here are Air Maxes so it's usually their first time seeing a certain shoe. I've gotten stopped the most when i more my 1/2 cents and my Griffeys tho. Cats were in love with those joints.

Heading to Florence in a lil' bit. Took the train through a couple times but this will be my first time exploring the city. Heard it's EPIC. I'll have the cal T1i on me....lol.

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

i'm going to make it a goal to go to a new foreign country every year...

Opens your eyes to so much. You'll be glad you did.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

Looks like race ain't stopping him from living that life *shrugs*
No knockin him at all
Son who said there's a bunch of Africans here was right, but that's only half the story. The only thing we really share in common is skin color honestly. They're about as foreign to me as these Europeans. And most of them don't really like us too much either. But there's a couple Black Americans here and there. Either in the military also or here playing basketball in one of the leagues. But I don't limit myself to hanging out with just one group of people you know? It is good to see some "familiar" faces tho', and be around people who think like me.

Nice.  Me and my sister have always wanted to go to Italy but havent the slightest idea of how to go about it lol.  Im a little leary being two females but we'll figure it out I guess.  Glad you're having a great time
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Fanatic15 wrote:

Looks like race ain't stopping him from living that life *shrugs*
No knockin him at all
Son who said there's a bunch of Africans here was right, but that's only
half the story. The only thing we really share in common is skin color
honestly. They're about as foreign to me as these Europeans. And most of
them don't really like us too much either. But there's a couple Black
Americans here and there. Either in the military also or here playing
basketball in one of the leagues. But I don't limit myself to hanging
out with just one group of people you know? It is good to see some
"familiar" faces tho', and be around people who think like me.

Nice.  Me and my sister have always wanted to go to Italy but havent the slightest idea of how to go about it lol.  Im a little leary being two females but we'll figure it out I guess.  Glad you're having a great time
smile.gif

Even with the female in your avy, I never realized you were a female. I'm slow.

I guess just pick a city depending on what you would like to see (Rome, Venice and Florence are all great starting points). Being two females shouldn't stop you, I see plenty of females walking and even traveling alone all the time. Willing to bet any part of Italy (excluding Naples) is safer than your homestate. Thanks
smile.gif

Awesome pictures. I've always wanted to go see Italy and now I really do after seeing all your amazing pictures.
laugh.gif
@ "scusi scusi air Jordan!" that made me laugh.

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

looks beautiful, women look good too
pimp.gif

nah the women besides like 2 was iight

2ykxbx1.jpg

mixed or some ill combo doesnt mean automatically hot.

i seen badder chicks right in CT over the weekend at MGM

YO! Yeah... that kinda sounds like salt. Plus factor in an "accent" variable, and them broads are automatically hotter or as hot as the random broad in CT, NY, NC, GA or where ever.
Originally Posted by Illuztrious

In the states I work M-F 7:30 to 4:30. Here I might come to work around 9, never stayed past 3. Every Friday is a 1/2 day. Get three weeks off in December since almost every day in Dec/Jan is a holiday in Italy. I've never had so much free time. Going to miss it when I leave.

*tear drop*

DF!!!

Props all around, those broads are pretty fly. I heard Jay Z's "City is Mine" in the background while viewing the pictures. Makes me want to acquire a Passport ASAP, I'm getting too old for this one country crap.

great pics bro, i got your picture of the colliseum/street now as my desktop.
im sure you have answered the question so excuse my ignorance, but have you picked up on the language at all?
what group of the military are you affilated with?

and of course, how is the italian lady in bed? lol

enjoy the rest of your time out there my man.

Back
Top Bottom