PILIPINOS! Know your history.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by KenJi714

They're the negros of Asia

More like Island Mexicans.
laugh.gif
I always considered PI folks to be cousins, and Cambodians to be the Black Asians. No offense if you take it as a negative, but rather an observation.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

laugh.gif
I always considered PI folks to be cousins, and Cambodians to be the Black Asians. No offense if you take it as a negative, but rather an observation.
happy.gif
3/4 filipino and some japanese

People tell me they think I look like somebody who's from South America that looks asian lol

Cool thread op.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

laugh.gif
happy.gif
3/4 filipino and some japanese

People tell me they think I look like somebody who's from South America that looks asian lol

Cool thread op.

Originally Posted by buggz05

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

^ My bad. It's just things haven't really gotten better over here, no matter how much ''progress'' was claimed to be made. Same old *$#%
ohwell.gif

Yeah. Filipinos of old were very renowned in the region. Like the video said, we had great relations with our neighbors. Great values and an honorable people. And we held up our own very well. At one point, we were even a feared force. Hey, we did kick Magellan's #@$ back in 1521.
pimp.gif

Nowadays, it's sad that we're being bullied by China over a group of islands that aren't remotely even close to their territory. And we really can't defend ourselves if the #$%@ got real.
indifferent.gif
After looking deeper into the actual meaning and ancients roots of the N word, it brought me back to here. What's amazing to me is that the N word today, symbolizes the biggest form of corruption modern society has ever known. Hatred at its finest through slavery, murdering, modern oppression etc. But when you realize where this word actually came from, and how it stood for great things across many many cultures that spanned the 4 corners of the globe, you realize the power of understanding the meanings of the things you read and speak. The N word today is used for prejudice, oppression, ignorance and used towards people considered to be lower than your average person. The word Naga, is eastern symbolizing one of the first civilizations of earthlings directly born from divine beings. NGR is the Egyptian word for "God" or "Nature". Negash is a biblical translation for "King" or "Emporer".
The reason I am mentioning this is because the ancient filipinos, egyptians and israelites all shared a belief that life is/was created out of text and spoken words. Knowing the meanings of these things has profound effects. The corruption of the N word had profound effects. Imagine how amazingly effective it would be to spread such knowledge of how good things use to be? 

The whole world is being oppressed right now by ruling classes, similar oppressions to ancient filipinos and african slaves, but with a modern day twist. There is only one way to defeat that oppression. Knowledge.

The winners write the history.  No one can go undefeated nahmsayin nagas?

Edit: Also, don't let media fool you etc. I read on the FBI or CIA website that the Philippines was #3 on the list of countries LEAST effected by the global financial crisis. The Philippines are still a major resource to alot of other countries. The Philippines is HUGE in importance to America's interest in the pacific or asia.
Least affected since the country has been suffering already. Thecountry has been suffering economically for decades. From one of thetop countries in Asia after WWII to becoming one of the worst places inthe world. I swear, I'll be running for president and first order ofbusiness is to execute all corrupted politicians past and present andtheir relatives. That includes that Marcos', Estrada's,and Arroyo's.Thanks for ruining my country.

^ My bad. It's just things haven't really gotten better over here, no matter how much ''progress'' was claimed to be made. Same old *$#%
ohwell.gif

Yeah. Filipinos of old were very renowned in the region. Like the video said, we had great relations with our neighbors. Great values and an honorable people. And we held up our own very well. At one point, we were even a feared force. Hey, we did kick Magellan's #@$ back in 1521.
pimp.gif

Nowadays, it's sad that we're being bullied by China over a group of islands that aren't remotely even close to their territory. And we really can't defend ourselves if the #$%@ got real.
indifferent.gif
After looking deeper into the actual meaning and ancients roots of the N word, it brought me back to here. What's amazing to me is that the N word today, symbolizes the biggest form of corruption modern society has ever known. Hatred at its finest through slavery, murdering, modern oppression etc. But when you realize where this word actually came from, and how it stood for great things across many many cultures that spanned the 4 corners of the globe, you realize the power of understanding the meanings of the things you read and speak. The N word today is used for prejudice, oppression, ignorance and used towards people considered to be lower than your average person. The word Naga, is eastern symbolizing one of the first civilizations of earthlings directly born from divine beings. NGR is the Egyptian word for "God" or "Nature". Negash is a biblical translation for "King" or "Emporer".
The reason I am mentioning this is because the ancient filipinos, egyptians and israelites all shared a belief that life is/was created out of text and spoken words. Knowing the meanings of these things has profound effects. The corruption of the N word had profound effects. Imagine how amazingly effective it would be to spread such knowledge of how good things use to be? 

The whole world is being oppressed right now by ruling classes, similar oppressions to ancient filipinos and african slaves, but with a modern day twist. There is only one way to defeat that oppression. Knowledge.

Edit: Also, don't let media fool you etc. I read on the FBI or CIA website that the Philippines was #3 on the list of countries LEAST effected by the global financial crisis. The Philippines are still a major resource to alot of other countries. The Philippines is HUGE in importance to America's interest in the pacific or asia.
Least affected since the country has been suffering already. Thecountry has been suffering economically for decades. From one of thetop countries in Asia after WWII to becoming one of the worst places inthe world. I swear, I'll be running for president and first order ofbusiness is to execute all corrupted politicians past and present andtheir relatives. That includes that Marcos', Estrada's,and Arroyo's.Thanks for ruining my country.

Originally Posted by will068

ohwell.gif

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

Good luck dude, I have similar aspirations and would love to help if I can. But also, what I read about the sustainability was that the PI can basically survive on its own, and has been known to throught history. The problem is you have greedy politicians who are reaping the money, instead of investing into the flourishing of the people. Similar to here in America, but on a much broader scale that has been consistently going. The PI will be ok as soon as they have their own revolution like the rest of the world. It will happen, the ruling class will get violent, and in todays world, it will only help. Ignorance cannot sustain. That is not how evolution has ever worked.

Originally Posted by will068

ohwell.gif

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

Good luck dude, I have similar aspirations and would love to help if I can. But also, what I read about the sustainability was that the PI can basically survive on its own, and has been known to throught history. The problem is you have greedy politicians who are reaping the money, instead of investing into the flourishing of the people. Similar to here in America, but on a much broader scale that has been consistently going. The PI will be ok as soon as they have their own revolution like the rest of the world. It will happen, the ruling class will get violent, and in todays world, it will only help. Ignorance cannot sustain. That is not how evolution has ever worked.

Back
Top Bottom