PLAN TO PICK UP MILFS....NEED FEEDBACK vol. THE HUNTER IS READY TO HUNT

roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

Lulz at OP getting greeted by someones husband who happened to be at the bathroom while you put your flawless plan in motion.
thats why you gotta stake it out first, see if she shows.

roll.gif
   "stake it out"

You might get one or two with that method if you're really determined over like a month-long period, but you're better off just being direct after a brief intro convo or "staking it out" at a bar.

Lulz at OP getting greeted by someones husband who happened to be at the bathroom while you put your flawless plan in motion.
thats why you gotta stake it out first, see if she shows.

roll.gif
   "stake it out"

You might get one or two with that method if you're really determined over like a month-long period, but you're better off just being direct after a brief intro convo or "staking it out" at a bar.

ok so i randomly came up with this plan in a dream. So lets say im at a mall, and i see a good looking milf. I take a piece of paper and write " Meet me at X location in 10"...and i walk up to them and say "excuse me, you dropped this" hand them the paper, and then walk away. My reasoning is that these older women might find it hot that a young guy is hitting on them, and like the thrill of hooking up with a stranger in a public place might really take hold of them...so NT, what do you think, could this possibly work?? any tweaks to the plan???

laugh.gif
 I'd think she would find that weird bruh. It's not like you said anything about being interested in her in that moment.
Good luck though.

ok so i randomly came up with this plan in a dream. So lets say im at a mall, and i see a good looking milf. I take a piece of paper and write " Meet me at X location in 10"...and i walk up to them and say "excuse me, you dropped this" hand them the paper, and then walk away. My reasoning is that these older women might find it hot that a young guy is hitting on them, and like the thrill of hooking up with a stranger in a public place might really take hold of them...so NT, what do you think, could this possibly work?? any tweaks to the plan???

laugh.gif
 I'd think she would find that weird bruh. It's not like you said anything about being interested in her in that moment.
Good luck though.

Easiest way to bag a milf? Be a charming, well dressed 20-something year old at an older, classy spot. Then hit on her acting like the age difference is non-existent. If in NYC, hit up a hotel bar and look for the 40 year old drinking by herself.

Easiest way to bag a milf? Be a charming, well dressed 20-something year old at an older, classy spot. Then hit on her acting like the age difference is non-existent. If in NYC, hit up a hotel bar and look for the 40 year old drinking by herself.

just go to a bar that has an older crowd and it's easy.

your plan is creeper status.

just go to a bar that has an older crowd and it's easy.

your plan is creeper status.

Acting like a child will not impress an older woman.  She doesnt want a younger man who acts younger than he truly is, she wants a younger man who acts older than he is.

Acting like a child will not impress an older woman.  She doesnt want a younger man who acts younger than he truly is, she wants a younger man who acts older than he is.

I smashed my moms friend, she has 3kids and been married for 10 years.. I'm 18. One word,
Spoiler [+]
COCAINE

I smashed my moms friend, she has 3kids and been married for 10 years.. I'm 18. One word,
Spoiler [+]
COCAINE

Join a gym.  Lots of milfs roam there.  I bagged a 44 year old there, and we've been smashing non-stop. 

Join a gym.  Lots of milfs roam there.  I bagged a 44 year old there, and we've been smashing non-stop. 

Back
Top Bottom