Plastic Surgery = Cheating, Agree or Disagree? vol. PEDs

There were but that's what I was trying to convey, I didn't do it for men specifically. I did it for myself to feel happier naked. And I'm naked alone a lot more than I'm naked around men
laugh.gif
Right, but your idea of what LOOKS better naked is predicated on what you THINK other people deem beautiful and sexually appealing. So how is that exactly for you?

And regular dudes that juice outside of performance enhacement in an actual SPORT, do it because they have self esteem issues
agreed.
Great question! I wish I had a better answer than I do, but large breasts are really just my personal preference. I was insecure about my small breasts mostly because I could not possibly fathom how anyone could like them when I could have big ole fun bags like the ones I admire. So yes I wanted to be more comfortable in sexual situations instead of thinking "he's lying he can't love these because I don't love them" all the time, but mostly I wanted something that I didn't have.

Would I have another procedure? Probably not. Do I regret this one? No way, the grass really was greener on the other side of this one
laugh.gif
this has self esteem issues written all over it. 

it's sad really

What does the rest of your body look like? I ask because there is always going to be SOMETHING a dude doesn't like about you. I mean I hear your logic and all but you don't feel somewhat weak for selling out like that?

Of course I do but we don't exactly choose to have these insecurities. And yes there is always going to be something a man doesn't like about me but I never said that was the point. I wasn't trying to be perfect I wanted boobs.

There were but that's what I was trying to convey, I didn't do it for men specifically. I did it for myself to feel happier naked. And I'm naked alone a lot more than I'm naked around men
laugh.gif
thats a load of crap...you just said in your last post you did it to be more comfortable in sexual situations. then you said you couldn't fathom how someone would like your small breasts when you could have big breasts to play with.

bu yeah ok you "did it for yourself" 
laugh.gif

the delusion is real. 

Right, but your idea of what LOOKS better naked is predicated on what you THINK other people deem beautiful and sexually appealing. So how is that exactly for you?

I thought I made it pretty clear that it was based on what I deem sexually appealing.

thats a load of crap...you just said in your last post you did it to be more comfortable in sexual situations. then you said you couldn't fathom how someone would like your small breasts when you could have big breasts to play with.

bu yeah ok you "did it for yourself" :lol:
the delusion is real. 

I said that in the context of me myself liking bigger breasts so much better

Of course I do but we don't exactly choose to have these insecurities. And yes there is always going to be something a man doesn't like about me but I never said that was the point. I wasn't trying to be perfect I wanted boobs.
But you want boobs because society has told you and showed you that men (and women) like big juicy *******. I mean just be real, don't say it is for you when it is you want to be presented in a better fashion.

I thought I made it pretty clear that it was based on what I deem sexually appealing.
Right but you don't write the "rules" of what is sexually appealing. Society does. So since you don't write those rules and are subscribing to what society tells us is sexually appealing, big *******, you are NOT doing it for yourself

I mean, DC...if it puts some pep in her step, I don't think she cares much about getting the procedure done because at the end of the day she's happier with her body.

*As far as males, anyone remember that MTV True Life that was on plastic surgery? Had a dude on there who got calf implants as a shortcut.
Man these dudes, some in the In Shape Thread, are using PEDS as REGULAR DUDES. Like, THAT is a problem. Sure you can say, "DC, they aren't hurting you so why do you care." I don't CARE, but I can have an opinion on it.

That is just as bad as folks going under the knife. It is all cheating. Different levels to it, but it is ALL cheating and you are putting your body at risk and I am pretty sure most dudes that dude it, AND THE IG GIRLS, have ZERO clue as to the long term effects it can cause to the human body.

It is just wild man

I'm not arguing w/ you because I agree w/ a lot of what you're saying. I just think there are MAJOR differences between those who cycle in pro sports to average men/women. Their reasons for trying to gain an advantage (or recover) are slightly different than the regular joe.

I'm not arguing w/ you because I agree w/ a lot of what you're saying. I just think there are MAJOR differences between those who cycle in pro sports to average men/women. Their reasons for trying to gain an advantage (or recover) are slightly different than the regular joe.
Of course. I said there are levels to all of this.

Athletes/Actors doing it are not usually, they could be though, for the same reasons as regular people doing it.

BINGO.

UEONO it, but Western society bleaching these girls domes.

It's the same thing as brown, asian or black folks using skin lighteners. Or bleaching their hair.

It's not enough that we got people (men and women) worshipping caucasian features, nah we got these girls growing up worshipping Kim K now. :lol:

Okay I'm going to stop replying to specific people because you all have the same point.

The prevailing theme here is that men think women define ourselves by this male framework and I'm not going to be able to change that because a lot of them do. Getting full body surgery to be an Instagram model is different than what I'm talking about here. I saw something I liked and I wanted it. Men and women do this all the time. My thinking during encounters with men was how could he like these when I don't like them, not how could he like these when that's not what you see in the media but you can't fathom that so I must be lying to myself.

What's sad here is that men think they understand women better than women do. I offered up the height surgery because men open up to women differently than they open up to men and I know a lot of short men who are insecure about it and as many tall men who are always using it to define them. Look at men's dating profiles and 90 percent of men over 5'11 will state that whereas anyone shorter than average will just leave it blank.

Was it weak of me to get my breasts done? Sure but you're trying to define me based more on your preconceived notions about women who get surgery when every response was "men aren't going to like you more now"

If there was an affordable procedure to regrow the hairline that 100% worked cats would be lining up like yeezys were on discount

What's sad here is that men think they understand women better than women do.

I understand lots of things.

probably going to learn and understand alot more things before i die.

But one thing im ******* one thousand percent sure i will never understand in my lifetime is women.

Last edited:
Okay I'm going to stop replying to specific people because you all have the same point.

The prevailing theme here is that men think women define ourselves by this male framework and I'm not going to be able to change that because a lot of them do. Getting full body surgery to be an Instagram model is different than what I'm talking about here. I saw something I liked and I wanted it. Men and women do this all the time. My thinking during encounters with men was how could he like these when I don't like them, not how could he like these when that's not what you see in the media but you can't fathom that so I must be lying to myself.

What's sad here is that men think they understand women better than women do. I offered up the height surgery because men open up to women differently than they open up to men and I know a lot of short men who are insecure about it and as many tall men who are always using it to define them. Look at men's dating profiles and 90 percent of men over 5'11 will state that whereas anyone shorter than average will just leave it blank.

Was it weak of me to get my breasts done? Sure but you're trying to define me based more on your preconceived notions about women who get surgery when every response was "men aren't going to like you more now"

No we get it, or I get it at least.

You say it wasn't our society that pressured you into going under the knife. You're saying it was an option available that you took because you yourself didn't like something about your appearance and you simply chose to change that facet of yourself.

That's fine, I can only take you at your word. My thing is that you have this skewed idea of men and our self-image because of what YOU want in men and you use that as justification for why women do go under the knife (because they can) when in reality there's a number of surgeries available to men where they CAN change their appearance (obviously not height).

But the fact is, you don't see men flocking to go under the knife the way women do. Sure in recent years there are more men going under the knife and getting collagen shots and whatnot, but the fact is it is women who are the overwhelming majority that makeup the plastic surgery demographic.

You're harping on the height thing because it's so important to YOU. :lol:

Last edited:
I am just saying, you can't call improving your PRESENTATION (a visual) as something you are doing for YOU. You can flip flop it and formulate it any way you want but nah man. 

I am just saying, you can't call improving your PRESENTATION (a visual) as something you are doing for YOU. You can flip flop it and formulate it any way you want but nah man. 

Word, if someone was the last woman (or man :rolleyes) on earth I highly doubt they'd be sitting around in front of the mirror wishing they had bigger boobs.

:lol:

Me? I'd be getting my Tandy on looting fine art museums and swimming around in a Vodka pool.

Last edited:
I mean just be real. Say you want your ******* to look better so you can create harder erections from the dudes you deal with.

Or because you want more eyes on you.

Don't twist it around as if it has some deep rooted meaning.

ALL of us are superficial to a degree man. So we won't knock you if you are being true to yourself.

exactly. this was the point i was trying to make.  females are lying to themselves when they say they are just doing it for them.

lmao  she most likely got pics on her IG with her chest all out.

If there was an affordable procedure to regrow the hairline that 100% worked cats would be lining up like yeezys were on discount
I understand lots of things.

this is true but dudes arent going to be lying to themselves saying this is only for them.  nah it's for the yambs. 

this is true but dudes arent going to be lying to themselves saying this is only for them.  nah it's for the yambs. 
Right because dudes will tell you that there is no other feeling of invincibility than the feeling you get after getting a damn shapeup

Back
Top Bottom