Platonic relationships with the opposite sex Vol. it is really possible?

me and some of my boys were having this conversation the other day.. my view on this is its possible for a man and a women to "act" like they have a platonic relationship but in reality there is some underlying motive behind one if not both of them.. any guy that has a so called girl friend will make a move on her if given the chance and i personally think females are naive to think otherwise (and every time i have this conversation there is a female who says "its possible").. only way its possible for a man to have a true platonic relationship with a woman with absolutely ZERO chance of him ever trying her is if the girl is ugly or the guy is gay

Originally Posted by bittersweet

For the sake of your relationship, you should chill out w/ everything you said.

You should NOT be telling another woman you love her, if it was the other way around, you would be PISSED OFF.

True

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

The thing I am saying is I am not "friends" with women I don't have/had goals with. That might be where the tie up is. LOL

I won't hang out or waste my time with a woman I am not attracted to that doesn't work with me or go to the same school as I do. That is all I am saying. It is a waste of time in my opinion. Time is limited as it is now. What do I look like spending my valuable time on a female that can't get me a new job, better grades, or sexual gratification. Won't be their friend just because she is fun to hang around and that is it. That is why I have male friends.

pimp.gif
DC you're on point in this thread 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

The thing I am saying is I am not "friends" with women I don't have/had goals with. That might be where the tie up is. LOL

I won't hang out or waste my time with a woman I am not attracted to that doesn't work with me or go to the same school as I do. That is all I am saying. It is a waste of time in my opinion. Time is limited as it is now. What do I look like spending my valuable time on a female that can't get me a new job, better grades, or sexual gratification. Won't be their friend just because she is fun to hang around and that is it. That is why I have male friends.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Word usually have a click away from ignore
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Good in my book now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by swishasweets

Originally Posted by raptors29

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Word usually have a click away from ignore
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Good in my book now
pimp.gif

Yall may be real tight and not wanna be in a relationship. But for the sake of curiosity, yall gon hook up. And it may a great experience but it will also be akward

if i look in my phone / address book ... most girls in there i've "talked to in some way shape or form" ...

my best friend is female ... and i prolly got like 5 that i am mad cool w/ ...

but RT ... i don't try to meet any women that i'm not trying to holla @ ...

can guys and girls just b friends ... yes ... in my case its usually if i'm not attracted to her ... or if i grew up w/ her or something like that

in a sig other i would want it to start out as friendship and grow into more ... but once again i'm not just trying to be friends in that case ...

Back
Top Bottom