PLAY COUSINS?!?!?!?!? vol. Can't be life o__0

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

I'm never seen people feen for sex like Dominicans....

this is true though.......
laugh.gif
frown.gif
pimp.gif

so why are u denying dat it's not da normb? I'm all da way in Los Angeles and I've heard of y'all Dominicans "Los primos se priman". it's obviously quite common as u can see in da rest of dis thread b
laugh.gif

never a cousin, but will a cousin's wife's sister so cousin in law, or a cousin's cousin from the other parents side that does not make that person share the same blood as me

never a cousin, but will a cousin's wife's sister so cousin in law, or a cousin's cousin from the other parents side that does not make that person share the same blood as me

to the God-sister thing. Yall do realize all that means is yalls parents are like bestfriends and when you were born your mom/dad was like "hey, be my kid's godfather/mother" it begins and ends there. so take that however you want..

but to every other suggestion in here...especially that gay incest comment
if-serious1.jpg

to the God-sister thing. Yall do realize all that means is yalls parents are like bestfriends and when you were born your mom/dad was like "hey, be my kid's godfather/mother" it begins and ends there. so take that however you want..

but to every other suggestion in here...especially that gay incest comment
if-serious1.jpg

The whole entire country of the Dominican Republic needs a flame suit.

Bubble.jpg

But oh no!!! Look out! Here comes NT!!!!

marioworldend.gif

The whole entire country of the Dominican Republic needs a flame suit.

Bubble.jpg

But oh no!!! Look out! Here comes NT!!!!

marioworldend.gif

One friend of mine here in DR lost his virginity to his cousin, my friend told me not to mess with this one girl cuz she is in love with her cousin.
I have smashed a play cousin but real cousins no sir aint happenin

One friend of mine here in DR lost his virginity to his cousin, my friend told me not to mess with this one girl cuz she is in love with her cousin.
I have smashed a play cousin but real cousins no sir aint happenin

Back
Top Bottom