Players That Have Changed Their In-Game Identity Over Their Careers?

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

andre_miller.jpg

Basic Game Miller's game wasn't that basic at Utah.

Spoiler [+]
CamPinky.jpg
Ehhhh I don't know about all that. He basically played exactly the same just had younger legs.

2libdyr.jpg
t68ju8.jpg

Went from being an overwhelmingly defensively-orientated center with raw Dwight Howard type offensive capabilities when he came in the league to being arguably the most offensively polished center in history..

2libdyr.jpg
t68ju8.jpg

Went from being an overwhelmingly defensively-orientated center with raw Dwight Howard type offensive capabilities when he came in the league to being arguably the most offensively polished center in history..

Originally Posted by Buc Em

andre_miller.jpg

Spoiler [+]
CamPinky.jpg
Ehhhh I don't know about all that. He basically played exactly the same just had younger legs.

his game was exactly the same! I remember he got booed one time by his home crowd because he didn't dunk on a fast break
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

andre_miller.jpg

Spoiler [+]
CamPinky.jpg

his game was exactly the same! I remember he got booed one time by his home crowd because he didn't dunk on a fast break
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Kobe...he went from explosive, at-will drives to shot-creation combined with pinpoint finesse shooting

Kobe...he went from explosive, at-will drives to shot-creation combined with pinpoint finesse shooting

C-Webb
smh.gif

Jordan

Shawn Kemp

Jason Williams
frown.gif

Shaq, went from being athletic/skilled, to being fat/skilled/dominant, to just fat.

Grant Hill, he's really moved into that role player role really well.

C-Webb
smh.gif

Jordan

Shawn Kemp

Jason Williams
frown.gif

Shaq, went from being athletic/skilled, to being fat/skilled/dominant, to just fat.

Grant Hill, he's really moved into that role player role really well.

74351723.jpg
to
98938050.jpg

Due to injuries more than personal choice, McDyess has done a good job transitioning from athletic freak to reliable mid-range shooter and position defender.

74351723.jpg
to
98938050.jpg

Due to injuries more than personal choice, McDyess has done a good job transitioning from athletic freak to reliable mid-range shooter and position defender.

Back
Top Bottom