Players That Have Changed Their In-Game Identity Over Their Careers?

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I definitely remember Kwame's first summer league game and that fool crossing dudes over at the top of the key like a guard and getting to the cup.

I don't know #@* happened.

you got a vid of it ?

I definitely remember Kwame's first summer league game and that fool crossing dudes over at the top of the key like a guard and getting to the cup.

you got a vid of it ?

you got a vid of it ?

you got a vid of it ?

Originally Posted by Wade187

Originally Posted by JDiddy

From being the star player on a team, to now, a role player.

Lebron James. 
grin.gif

IN GAME identity. Yes dudes a %%$+@, but get off his #*$$. He hasn't played a game yet, how have you seen a change in his in-game identity? You have secret hoop sessions with him?

Tell em why you mad D-Whistle.

Lebron James. 
grin.gif

IN GAME identity. Yes dudes a %%$+@, but get off his #*$$. He hasn't played a game yet, how have you seen a change in his in-game identity? You have secret hoop sessions with him?

Tell em why you mad D-Whistle.

David Lee in a good way. Didnt even have a little bit of the offensive talent that he has now coming into the league. just a hard +#$ worker
pimp.gif

David Lee in a good way. Didnt even have a little bit of the offensive talent that he has now coming into the league. just a hard +#$ worker
pimp.gif

Lebron James. 
grin.gif

IN GAME identity. Yes dudes a @%#%$, but get off his !%%#. He hasn't played a game yet, how have you seen a change in his in-game identity? You have secret hoop sessions with him?
Sorry I hit the soft spot.

Lebron James. 
grin.gif

IN GAME identity. Yes dudes a @%#%$, but get off his !%%#. He hasn't played a game yet, how have you seen a change in his in-game identity? You have secret hoop sessions with him?
Sorry I hit the soft spot.

Ron Harper went from a high flyer/big time scorer to a lock-down defender/spot up shooter.

Rick Fox too

Ron Harper went from a high flyer/big time scorer to a lock-down defender/spot up shooter.

Rick Fox too

Originally Posted by MikeScarn

yeah those knee injuries had to change his game harp was basically playing with one leg

i wanna say hubie had an impact in changing j.wills game

Originally Posted by MikeScarn

yeah those knee injuries had to change his game harp was basically playing with one leg

i wanna say hubie had an impact in changing j.wills game

Gerald Wallace comes to mind. Coming out of HS he was known as a flyer. Nothing more. Now look at how great of an all around player he is (Cept for the shooting). He really has come a long way.

Gerald Wallace comes to mind. Coming out of HS he was known as a flyer. Nothing more. Now look at how great of an all around player he is (Cept for the shooting). He really has come a long way.

Bill Walker is another one. Shoots so many 3's now after being such a "Skywalker" earlier in his career (hs days). Injuries have caught up to him.

Same as Dorrell Wright..

Bill Walker is another one. Shoots so many 3's now after being such a "Skywalker" earlier in his career (hs days). Injuries have caught up to him.

Same as Dorrell Wright..

^ His game hasn't changed much. He just doesn't have as many scoring opportunities as he once did. Not as targeted as much.

Back
Top Bottom