Playing b-ball in NBA jerseys?

I got tons of jerseys at home, but I wouldn't go to open gyms and play in them. The best place to rock a jersey is on the beach 
smokin.gif

when lebron went to the heat. i whipped out my shaq heat swingman the next day to ball for %+*+% and giggles.
laugh.gif

when lebron went to the heat. i whipped out my shaq heat swingman the next day to ball for %+*+% and giggles.
laugh.gif

well first of all I'm 6'7'' and 200 lbs so im not that fat white out of shape guy although I am white, but I sometimes wear jerseys to ball in as a matter of fact I wore my Jalen Rose fab 5 jersey today to ball in.

well first of all I'm 6'7'' and 200 lbs so im not that fat white out of shape guy although I am white, but I sometimes wear jerseys to ball in as a matter of fact I wore my Jalen Rose fab 5 jersey today to ball in.

i remember me and my friends would set up days where everyone would wear jerseys to the park and hoop
pimp.gif

good ol times

i remember me and my friends would set up days where everyone would wear jerseys to the park and hoop
pimp.gif

good ol times

I don't. But I been looking for a authentic reggie miller jersey, and if I find it I'm def playing in it. No I can't shoot, no I'm not clutch, and yes I do suck. But @@@# it's a jersey and other than the court I wouldn't have much use for it. 

I don't. But I been looking for a authentic reggie miller jersey, and if I find it I'm def playing in it. No I can't shoot, no I'm not clutch, and yes I do suck. But @@@# it's a jersey and other than the court I wouldn't have much use for it. 

Originally Posted by Hardaway33

Originally Posted by untouchable jc

Not these days. Although when I was younger I'd stay rocking my A.I. Georgetown jersey.
I always wanted one of these back in the day. Still do... kinda.

Dude don't even get me started. Let one of my boys wear it (BIG mistake) when he slept over after a game, never saw it again. I still want that ishh and it pisses me off  

Originally Posted by Hardaway33

Originally Posted by untouchable jc

Not these days. Although when I was younger I'd stay rocking my A.I. Georgetown jersey.
I always wanted one of these back in the day. Still do... kinda.

Dude don't even get me started. Let one of my boys wear it (BIG mistake) when he slept over after a game, never saw it again. I still want that ishh and it pisses me off  

What about authentic NBA shorts? I ball in those...

And regarding the shooting sleeves, I asked one guy if  he had an elbow injury or surgery and he replied stating it made him shoot better....he was garbage the entire game
laugh.gif

And regarding the shooting sleeves, I asked one guy if  he had an elbow injury or surgery and he replied stating it made him shoot better....he was garbage the entire game
laugh.gif

Nah. I wear a sleeveless grey t-shirt.

For those that do, that's cool, but you better play well, or else you're gonna get fried.

Nah. I wear a sleeveless grey t-shirt.

For those that do, that's cool, but you better play well, or else you're gonna get fried.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But as for shooting sleeves i understand the purpose for them but anytime i see someone wearing them im like
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But as for shooting sleeves i understand the purpose for them but anytime i see someone wearing them im like
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

I've found that it's usually the dudes in NBA/college jerseys or head-to-toe Jordan gear that suck the most.

I've found that it's usually the dudes in NBA/college jerseys or head-to-toe Jordan gear that suck the most.

Back
Top Bottom