PLEASE DELETE THREAD

ombizzle...I texted like 5 times already exactly like you said...

I'm still not getting a response...

pm me for my number?

PMs sent to some who didnt get it in a text
pimp.gif

-The Juice

just checked out... i can finally go to bed... got a few xmas gifts done... nice...

THANKS ATTIC!!!!

pimp.gif

Copped some fly shirts, thanks again.

EDIT: Does anyone know how Orisue jeans fit compared to Levi 501s?

Originally Posted by jsyang15

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

jsyang help me oooooooooooout!
any local pick up at all?

unfortunately we cannot accommodate local pick up as the products are shipping out from our various warehouses or stores.

Originally Posted by ombizzle

sorry guys... no in-store pickups
embarassed.gif
hmmmm
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 951guero

why you guys taking off the Crooks flannels
smh.gif
pimp.gif
that was the FIRST thing I put in my cart. Wanted to copthe purple joint but it sold out when I went to check out. So I copped the jacket and the white flannel instead. I went back just now and checked theirinventory...and they have already taken off A LOT of stuff. I suggest if anyone is going to hop on this deal while they still have good stuff, you better do itASAP!

-The Juice

So when i tried to check out it kept telling me that it was unable to process at this time. So i ended up trying 3 times, never worked. Now, on my onlinebanking i'm showing 3 different charges
smh.gif

The Crooks flannel was sold out and therefore removed from the site. 350 Orders were placed within a span of 5 hours, amazing. Thank you for the support guys& keep shopping, this beats any type of instore madness that you might have had to deal with on Black Friday. - www.atticonlineshop.com

The code is "READTHEBLOG". It's been mentioned a few times in this thread already.

Did anyone try calling in and ordering some Nikes? What's the deal? Is it worth sneaking outside of work and making the call?
laugh.gif

Yo fam! I don't post here much, but good looking son!! Just copped the a twill crooks jacket for $60.00
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Much appreciate to that Aiden dude too!!

Back
Top Bottom