PLEASE DELETE THREAD

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

The code is "READTHEBLOG". It's been mentioned a few times in this thread already.

Did anyone try calling in and ordering some Nikes? What's the deal? Is it worth sneaking outside of work and making the call?
laugh.gif

I'm wondering the same thing because those Foams, Flightposites, and AMs are looking very good for 50% off
pimp.gif

I needed a night to sleep on if I really wanted to drop money on the item I was looking at. Been eyeing these for a minute so what the heck, never see theseson sale so I just pulled the trigger. I'm done shopping for the moment now the rest of this paycheck is going towards the savings account.
pimp.gif

OMFG, i entered the code, and even entered in my credit card! and the site keeps crashing, ive been on it for an hour

and now the coupon doesnt work!

I just called one of the stores and ordered Bo Jackson's and AM1's... They were sold out of Foamposites though... I want to order online but I'mkind of scared since the site keeps messing up. It keeps telling me something is sold out but puts it in the cart.

My boy just ordered two pairs of dunks over the phone in a 11 and i asked him to throw in a sz 13 air zoom air flight 96 in black/blue for 40 bucks

Originally Posted by KiiidThrash

im about to order,
hopefully the site doesnt mess up
ohwell.gif

i think you might be a little too late... you and I both.
ohwell.gif
seemstheyre no longer answering the phone since they close at 8..
eyes.gif
mad.gif

just ordered 3 tees for 58 with shipping
pimp.gif

I hope I don't have to wait a month for my gear , word to Digital Gravel's sale
smh.gif

Dang man, first day of the sale and most of the things I wanted are already gone. Especially my Nudies.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by iAllan

%@# it keeps saying there's a credit card error. :/

check your credit card statement online, i entered my credit card online, but after it process i got an error msg,so i thought my order didnt go thru, but wheni checked my statements, it actually did go thru

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by iAllan

%@# it keeps saying there's a credit card error. :/

check your credit card statement online, i entered my credit card online, but after it process i got an error msg,so i thought my order didnt go thru, but when i checked my statements, it actually did go thru
thanks but all my online banking info is in my dorm right now and i'm back home so i can't go on.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

what a tease.
frown.gif

This code was posted on like every website I went to early in the morning so I knew i had to jump on it...I think I saw it here first so thanks. I wonder ifthey are going to put up new stuff cause I know they sold out of hella stuff especially some stuff I've never seen discounted so low. MUCH THANKS andhere's to hopping you get more inventory before sale is up.

yea so they are getting a big thumbs down from me so far. I tried countless times to talk to someone today about my order last night that on the siteapparently never went through but my card has 4 authorizations on it right now from them keeping a chunk of funds unavailable that i would appreciate havingaccess to. All this and i bet in about a week the authorizations fall off and i wont even get the order. If dude from last night wants to shoot me a PM with away to figure out if my order went through or not that would be cool.

Do they provide a tracking # on the item? Got a email that my item has been shipped UPS Ground but no tracking #, very disappointed.

got my tracking # today
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td]Type:[/td] [td]Package[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Status:[/td] [td]
[h3]In Transit - On Time[/h3]Your shipment is moving within the UPS network and should be delivered on the Scheduled Delivery Date. A shipment can remain in this status until it is delivered. Other than time-definite air deliveries, shipments are generally delivered anytime between the hours of 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. to residences, and by close of business for commercial addresses. UPS cannot schedule a specific delivery time within that window.

[table][tr][td]

[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]What should I do if I'm expecting a delivery?
This is the most up-to-date information about the status of your shipment. For residential deliveries that require a signature, you can leave instructions for the driver if no one will be home. For example, you can ask that it be delivered to a neighbor who will be home. Shipments that don't require a signature can be left in a safe place at the driver's discretion.

[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
1.gif

[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]

[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]

[/td] [/tr][/table]
In Transit - On Time [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Scheduled Delivery:[/td] [td]11/20/2008[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipped To:[/td] [td]CHICAGO, IL, US[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipped/Billed On:[/td] [td]11/14/2008[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Service:[/td] [td]GROUND[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Weight:[/td] [td]4.00 Lbs[/td] [/tr][/table]
Thursday will be a great day. Glad I put my order in an hour after the sale started, and before they took all the dope items off.
pimp.gif
I was thinking about coppin more once they updated but it seems like everyone isgetting shafted.

-The Juice

Yeah I got my tracking number too and I should be getting mine on the 20th. From what I understand a lot of people on there were window shopping and holdingstuff in their cart. Probably caused excessive bandwidth drainage.

Back
Top Bottom