Please do yourself a favor and don't try Subway's new Pizza Sub.

balloonoboy

Banned
Tried it out today. Never again.
sick.gif

But that sweet onion chicken teriyaki though
smokin.gif

Get pepperjack cheese, bacon on it, have them put parmesan at the end, definitely toast it, bell pepper, banana peppers, tomato, and pickles.

That's usually what i get on my way back from OKC Thunder games late at night, but they got this dude with a herpes lip who makes the sandwiches and talks too damn much and I feel like, have seen it once, he is spitting on the damn sandwich with the herp lip, and I never quite enjoy it like I should. Every time, as I pull in there after getting gas I pray that he's not working that day, maybe it's his day off, but soon as I open the door and see that little *^&%

conan.gif

Why would you ever order anything pizza-based at a place that doesn't do pizza?

turkey cheese with a whole lot of veggies and honey mustard, toasted at the end.

Even the in store photo of the pizza sub looks gross.

That sweet onion chicken teriyaki is the the business though.

Toasted chicken marinara is good and the cold cut is not bad either.

Yo, tuna subs from subway always make me want to throw up after I eat them. I think it's the smell or something, but I dont think I can do that !%*+ again.

chicken teriyaki with bacon mozzarella cheese and lettuce on garlic bread>

if i can add, never never never never never *+!@ with that Lime Cucumber flavored Gatorade 
sick.gif

i know it sounds pretty gross, but i thought it was one of those things where the subtle taste of cucumber might bring out the flavor or some *!%+. 

NOPE

straight nastiness 

Back
Top Bottom