Please Help Me Choose A New Car

Yo. Thank you for all your responses. I've been checking all of them out because I don't know much but as the person above me said I definitely didn't stress gas mileage enough.

Hold the pauses, but are there any affordable hybrids that aren't so ugly? I live in LA so I'm never gonna be able to take advantage of speed anyways and will most likely be making a decent commute daily with the car. I'd love to save huge on gas money if it's possible.One of my friends said I should just get a Civic Hybrid, but I don't know anything about it...
Someone asked me to rank my needs: 1. Price (I'd love to not spend the MAX I'm willing to). 2. MPG ( open to the idea of a hybrid to save dough in the long run). 3. How long it will last/cost to fix. 4. Looks ( I will only drive a black whip so as long as it looks aight in black I'm cool)

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

charge2011-1a.jpg

id go with this OP

and lol at spending $30k on a escalade with 70k miles
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FeeNix89

Right now I'm in love with the Hyundai Genesis Coupe. If I had the funds, I'd def cop. 10 year/100,000 mile warranty too.
pimp.gif

<snip>

new version is coming out, direct injection with significantly more power, all covered under their warranty.  i'd say hold off, especially since you could potentially finance with 0% interest if they continue those promos

Right now I'm in love with the Hyundai Genesis Coupe. If I had the funds, I'd def cop. 10 year/100,000 mile warranty too.
pimp.gif

2utnpl2.jpg

Hyundai should have really made that logo the oem emblem for both the Genesis Coupe and Sedan. 

Or at least something like this and just do away with the Hyundai logo altogether on both cars.

t3goZ.jpg

tvre0.jpg

Originally Posted by thejrob

Yo. Thank you for all your responses. I've been checking all of them out because I don't know much but as the person above me said I definitely didn't stress gas mileage enough.

Hold the pauses, but are there any affordable hybrids that aren't so ugly? I live in LA so I'm never gonna be able to take advantage of speed anyways and will most likely be making a decent commute daily with the car. I'd love to save huge on gas money if it's possible.One of my friends said I should just get a Civic Hybrid, but I don't know anything about it...
Someone asked me to rank my needs: 1. Price (I'd love to not spend the MAX I'm willing to). 2. MPG ( open to the idea of a hybrid to save dough in the long run). 3. How long it will last/cost to fix. 4. Looks ( I will only drive a black whip so as long as it looks aight in black I'm cool)
Bro, don't bother with a hybrid, just get a regular car that gets good mileage. A regular Civic will get you good gas mileage but i would recommend something else. Check out the new Hyundai Veloster, brand new car this year, gets good mileage and looks awesome, in my opinion of course. Some other good options in your range are the Ford Focus Titanium or even the ST version if you want to wait a little longer to get something. Mazdaspeed 3 comes to mind as well. Picture of the Veloster and Focus ST below.
12FST_960x540_8.jpg

6qh253.jpg

Got to be honest, the Veloster looks horrid in person. I'd take the Focus over it any day.

thejrob wrote:

I suggest the Lexus CT Hybrid.
Starts at $29k. 43city/40hwy. It's a Lexus so it will last and are very reliable. Looks decent too for a hybrid.

Comes loaded with standard features: http://www.lexus.com/models/CTh/features/pricing.html#JStandardLuxuryFeatures

They also have a $1k rebate for new college grads.

Pry3R.jpg

OA98l.jpg

DmDy4.jpg

Originally Posted by bryhe1

get an Acura TSX, Lexus IS250 or Infiniti G35. American Cars are Garbage, and German the parts are to expensive the cheapest to serive out of these 3 would probably be the TSX 
people still believe that?
laugh.gif

da big 3 got competitive cars in every segment you can name.

Man... nice cars over there are so cheap, it's not even funny. We pay at least twice the amount over here and it only comes with standard features.
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

pimp.gif

2utnpl2.jpg

Hyundai should have really made that logo the oem emblem for both the Genesis Coupe and Sedan. 

Or at least something like this and just do away with the Hyundai logo altogether on both cars.

t3goZ.jpg

tvre0.jpg
Funny I was at the Auto Show here in the H and saw this and the other one the sell. Very promising cars. That Hyundai badging is terrible. They need a re-branding or at least a separate line (eg Lexus or Acura). 

i know ppl are gonna roll their eyes but get a nissan leaf if your trying to safe money on gas, electric car and if you live in cali take advantage of the carpool lane sticker

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

2011_subaru_impreza_wrx_sti_sedan_8_cd_gallery.jpg

OR

2009-mitsubishi-lancer-evolution-x-fq-360_100186463_m.jpg
i forgot about these...american muscle fan like me can appreciate AWD rally cars too...great value too
pimp.gif
AWD @%**! 
pimp.gif

I drive an 07 WRX and love it..

-UNDFT-

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

Originally Posted by BruhBruh

ZL1*
ZL1 runs $50k+, not in OP's price range.
he can finance it if he's got liquid
nerd.gif
Even if he did he said he's looking for something that gets good mileage. ZL1 is a beast but MPG isn't its strong suit
laugh.gif
. On a side note i can't wait until comparison tests come out for the ZL1 and the 2013 GT500.

Back
Top Bottom