PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

Just got back from the game. The atmosphere was unmatched.

Glad the Warriors are on their way to the NBA Finals. It has been a long journey from the bottom, but so great to this this team play basketball into June.

All those years of being buried in obscurity, really makes me cherish the run they really are on.

P.S. I want that hat. When I fell in line, they were already telling us the hat was sold out.

So damn happy right now. I feel so spoiled by my teams(gaints, Niners, Dubs) all being good(except the Sharks and Cal). I just feel a little nervous about LBJ's tenacity, he did a really good job being a leader this season and I have no doubt that he will not be detered. But, based out overall talent and execution, we SHOULD win if we play well.

I'm happy for yall boys mayne. Steph gawd. I really hope yall win the chip. As a fan...there's no better feeling. its amazing. 4 more my dudes.

watching the replay right now on ESPN since I slept through the game after an overnight shift.

So damn glad we won. First thing I checked when I got up was if we won or not.

Definitely gonna try to make it to game 1 seeing it's my birthday. probably gonna have to pay a grand or more though :x
Even on ticketmaster says it starts off at $481 which is most likely uppers.

As for hats, if it's anything like the Giants world series hats, expect em to arrive in stores in the afternoon. Lids, FL, Champs, and your local mom and pops should get em in by then. Only ones that should have it right now is Sports Authority since I remember em opening right after the giants clinched the pennant to sell WS gear. Definitely gonna be on the lookout after work tomorrow. I'll keep the thread posted if I find it.

Gonna head out to the Warriors store downtown SF. Any special gear besides the Finals hat I should be on the lookout for?

Congrats to the dubs and DUBNATION!

Man a night to remember. Tbh it still hasnt hit me that we'll be playing in the Finals, but watching the team gather around the WCC trophy had me in awe at Oracle. Whole vibe in the arena after the buzzer went off was joy and relief. I feel like a part of history. It was like a block party outside the arena and all they played were bay slaps. I even got to meet Lil B. Love my squad.

Congrats to y'all...
pimp.gif

Great season overall, and I'm looking forward to an entertaining finals. 

Amazed. In shock. Unreal.

I missed the 4th quarter and tried catching the re-run of Sportsnet Central...But I fell asleep.

Four more wins to go. Let's do this!

Yo man call me a hater but I ain't buying gear or feeling good until they win that championship. Damn amazing feeling though. After all those horrible seasons
Why would you be considered a hater? The only Warriors gear I have is Curry's ASG shirt from last year and a Santa Cruz Warriors tee. lol.

I agree with you about not "feeling good" until they win. I'm enjoying the fact this franchise has made the Finals, but understand that work needs to still be done.

The Warriors have the better team and I'm sure Bogut will do his best to hinder Mozgov from having another career year.

We're here baby! All the years of pain and frustration and getting excited for 22 wins in a season are over.

Gonna head out to the Warriors store downtown SF. Any special gear besides the Finals hat I should be on the lookout for?

Congrats to the dubs and DUBNATION!
I went to Richard's in Fremont this morning and grabbed the locker room shirt.  Still on the lookout for the hat!  Let me know if anyone see's the hat for sale anywhere.  Will probably check a few more places today.

I'm curious if that gear will end up in Sacramento. With the amount of "Warriors" fans out here now, I would assume so. But I doubt it.

Upon winning the championship, I'd buy a championship tee ala my childhood ones from the Chicago Bulls era

View media item 1553949Long time lurker. Crazy long line at Westfield San Francisco. Hats are all sold out. Didn't even try waiting. At least 100 people deep
Go Dubs! Never would have taught I would actually see it in my lifetime

Im not big on buying a bunch of hats but those Finals hats look pretty nice. Are they supposed to be limited or something? Hence the people lining up?

Back
Top Bottom