Please lock.

Not sure why Ffloyd don't wanna go at it against Manny.  They should do it now, and make it into some trilogy and bow out with $$$$$$$$$$ before they quit or age even further.  Manny has an after-boxing life. Dunno about May tho, dude spends way too much.  Needs his money for security.

Manny was too quick, and the reach did not affect him.  He did what short guys do on the court, he used SPEED.  Tatum looked like an amateur, he had to lounge in and out to make contact, and by then, he proally took a lot of shots.  Manny made him bend his knees, and we all know that's a weakness for taller dudes.

Need to see that MEGAFIGHT....  Time for Manny to soook sook
Manny just has some tax issues to solve he is not broke but he lost a lot of money with his gambling before dude also spends money like a dumbass

I thought it was hilarious when Algieri's corner was talking all that mess saying "Watch he about to put him to sleep! Right now.... Watch!"

Then BAM.... Boy hits the canvas :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:lol: @ Manny going broke ... You guys have no idea how big this dude in the Philippines. I can understand some people going broke years later but Manny is more than an icon over there.. I won't be surprised if they put his face on the freakin flag..

laugh.gif
@ Manny going broke ... You guys have no idea how big this dude in the Philippines. I can understand some people going broke years later but Manny is more than an icon over there.. I won't be surprised if they put his face on the freakin flag..
He is huge. He's joining every league/organization here... from basketball teams to the Congress. Hell, I even saw him play pool.

Highlight of the night was Vasyl Lomachenko. Shutout on the cards with an injured hand in the 7th. Gravely serious, Walters and Rigo don't want it with "Hi-Tech."

Rigo will handle any of these dudes . The fight just wont sell bc of his style

Dudes get hype off one good showing then forgrt about how dominant another guy looks against top competition. He ruined nonitos career

But as roy says yall musta 4got

Speaking of featherweights, isn't the logical next opponent for Walters that Vetyeka guy?

Bud Crawford is fighting next weekend. :pimp:

Last edited:
Rigo will handle any of these dudes . The fight just wont sell bc of his style

Dudes get hype off one good showing then forgrt about how dominant another guy looks against top competition. He ruined nonitos career

But as roy says yall musta 4got
One good showing? Lomachenko took considerable risk in his pro debut, scheduled a 10-round fight against Ramirez and finished him in the 4th. Tried to win a belt the fastest in history against "Siri." Salido didn't bother to make weight and fought borderline dirty with numerous low blows. "Hi-Tech" made no excuses and almost rallied with a desperate flurry late in an attempt to drop Salido knowing he was behind on the cards. Completely exposed Russell. Dominated Piriyapinyo with a bad left hand from the 7th onwards, and didn't lose a single round.

You do realize Lomachenko is one of the most decorated amateurs and Olympians in the entire sport.

One good showing he said.

Speaking of featherweights, isn't the logical next opponent for Walters that Vetyeka guy?

Bud Crawford is fighting next weekend. :pimp:
Walters would wash Vetyeka. I have no interest in that fight.

Lmao at this sham of a fight.

algieri had no business in the ring with Pac.

This was a Joke.
And I hope His cornermen don't train any other fighters bc they were lost.

I still don't think he beat Provodnikov :smh: IDGAF

Wasn't in the least bit excited for this fight. Knew it would be trash.

One good showing? Lomachenko took considerable risk in his pro debut, scheduled a 10-round fight against Ramirez and finished him in the 4th. Tried to win a belt the fastest in history against "Siri." Salido didn't bother to make weight and fought borderline dirty with numerous low blows. "Hi-Tech" made no excuses and almost rallied with a desperate flurry late in an attempt to drop Salido knowing he was behind on the cards. Completely exposed Russell. Dominated Piriyapinyo with a bad left hand from the 7th onwards, and didn't lose a single round.

You do realize Lomachenko is one of the most decorated amateurs and Olympians in the entire sport.

One good showing he said.
Walters would wash Vetyeka. I have no interest in that fight.

You do realize the same is also true for rigo as well right?

And also just bc he went for it on hos 1st fight dont act like the dude he fought against was some great champ. Dude literally had the belt for like one fight and did notbhave to beat the last champ for it. That fight was a cherry picked fight. And he didnt win on the 1st attempt.

Dont get me wrong Lomachenko is a gr8 fivhter but dont sit here and act like he would jus walk over rigo like he has these other cupcakes

Last edited:
Might be the only time in a Pacquiao card that I enjoyed the undercards more than the main event. Algieri reminded me of Vlade Divac in there with his flopping and suspect awkwardness movements, lol... It's like they just picked some random college frat boy to make manny look good

Last edited:

Isn't Manny already broke though?
Nope. He is a congressman in the Philippines. The politicians here are extremely corrupted. The guy with the glasses (also a politician named Chavit Singson) always at ringside postfight is one of the worst in terms of stealing the public's money. If a had a chance, I would kill Chavit for the betterment of the country.

Nope. He is a congressman in the Philippines. The politicians here are extremely corrupted. The guy with the glasses (also a politician named Chavit Singson) always at ringside postfight is one of the worst in terms of stealing the public's money. If a had a chance, I would kill Chavit for the betterment of the country.

i agree 100% how you feel about Singson the corrupt politician,,ARENT THEY ALL CORRUPT GOVERNMENT officials??that NEVER CHANGED,,hopefully Manny Pacquiao will change that when he's the president of the PHILIPPINES :smokin

AFTER he knocked the **** out of Floyd "WHINER" Mayweather

Pac-Mayweather fight's looking dim and bright at the same time. If Money's ducking Pac, they better find a better fighter than him

Kieth Thurman is NT's fav fighter 
laugh.gif
.  He is good...but he would wash floyd and manny?  Lets slow down

The manny fight was a joke but that straight left was right on the jaw.  Great punch. Algeri said his legs were under him but he looked wobbly all fight basically.  Hence the goofy knockdowns. His trainer though brought the lulz "we have him right where we want him"....in round 11....having already been dropped 6 times....yep just as we drew it up 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom