Plies? Who is this clown?

I hate Plies with a passion but Goons Lurkin is
pimp.gif

wasn't exposed that none of the stuff he raps about actually happened to him. that he lied and was telling the story of his brother.
ohwell.gif

Not really feeling him but This dude spit some real street stuff if he lived it or not........ i just want to know how he got the label to release the albumwith as much he throws the word cracker aound on it.

I dont know about Plies yet... I gotta listen to the CD before I judge... but I don't like him thus far... honestly

Originally Posted by Free The Chief

Originally Posted by SaltyKicks

^ Then your not cool in mine.
smh.gif
Word. I effs with Plies heavy. Dude got that "fresh out the gutter" vibe to him, and I appreciate that contradiction
laugh.gif
. I dig music when I can hear the same shh from different perspectives. Why not give not-so-witty rap a chance? I don't mind simple rhyme schemes and whatnot since dude is spitting about something. You can't not-feel the message in 100 years, Runnin my Mama Crazy, Kept it too Real, etc etc...

Somebody told me that all he talk about on the album is eating $%+#+. Like that's just the thing to do

the%$$*@% is so country that its funny to listen to songs that he's on

100 years and that song thats he on with t.i. and kuntry kane
pimp.gif

I dont mess with Plies much...but Runnin my Mama Crazy is a great song...it is your hip hop 'mama song' but it feels pretty heartfelt from dude

Car full of Choppers, and everybody quiet/
Car full of goons and everybody certified/
And if you froze up the last time, you can't ride/
It going down tonight, cause these goons out luuuuurrrkinnn/

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My Dude is always hopping out of some bushes w/ a chopper
roll.gif

Plies has said he's not lyrical ON A SONG LOL
He has also said his music is based on his brothers life
Don't forget music is entertainment

This dude is an industry thug , if you can't see that you're lost .

word

and i know there are a LOT...LOTS of dudes like that out in the industry, but this guy's taking the cake right now...

how you gonna fake ya whole persona and the way you talk...n' ain't even half as country as he makes himself out to be, so i don't understandpeople talking bout he's grimey or he's this and that...just the way he presents himself to n's...smh, this lame would have been buried back in theday...

pure trash but if y'all like his songs or w/e, i could understand that because there's songs i like from artists i despise...but as a rapper or personor w/e...lame as #+@%

[B. Sigel] Like...who does that?

this dude needs to learn how to speak the language before trying to rap. I Can't understand a word he says.

How did I know it was you.
Because I said I'm from Broward in my sig....I also stated I live in deerfield....I also stated I hate plies...Under Reggie Noble I rememberwe had an argument about goons from palm beach and southern rappers a few times in general and southeast forums.....Is that why?
laugh.gif

Car full of Choppers, and everybody quiet/
Car full of goons and everybody certified/
And if you froze up the last time, you can't ride/
It going down tonight, cause these goons out luuuuurrrkinnn/

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My Dude is always hopping out of some bushes w/ a chopper
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SaltyKicks

How did I know it was you.
Because I said I'm from Broward in my sig....I also stated I live in deerfield....I also stated I hate plies...Under Reggie Noble I remember we had an argument about goons from palm beach and southern rappers a few times in general and southeast forums.....Is that why?
laugh.gif

I guess.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

son I hated that shorty song or whatever it was but the more i heard from this dude i started to mess with it...its just raw real rap...he aint saying nothing mind blowing but you gotta laugh at songs like 1 more time and the bed remix...
laugh.gif
...and you def gotta feel 1000 years

he aint in line for the crown or anything but i appreaciate it for what it is...

^^What he said....he jus keep it 100 wit errything he spit...which is worth appreciating in dis game 2day

Back
Top Bottom