Plugged Inc Headphones Thread *LAUNCHED* NT DISCOUNT & GIVEAWAY Details Inside

Nice headphones. ARE you going to make a smaller form factor liike the solos as well? I have a small head so dont like wearing the studio type sets.

:nerd: Sorry for the slight delay but we had to make sure our suppliers got everything right.

Our first production run came in this week and we're very pleased with the results.

I know there were a lot of requests in this thread for reviews, etc. and I want a few NTers to be able to judge our headphones themselves.

For a chance to win a free pair, do one, any or all of the following (the more you do, the more chances you have to win):

Facebook:
Like Us

Twitter:
Follow Us
Tweet us: Let us know why you should get a pair of headphones and leave "#pluginfadeout @pluggedinc" at the end of your tweet.

Instagram:
Follow Us

Nice headphones. ARE you going to make a smaller form factor liike the solos as well? I have a small head so dont like wearing the studio type sets.

We definitely plan to have other form factors (smaller over the ear models, earbuds, etc) in the future.

Grabbing in a paycheck or two, whats your twitter? 

@pluggedinc
@ciph_

OP what did you use to build your site

Big Cartel

Any reason why you're using a dual driver configuration? Are both drivers active? Is there a crossover?
I can't even think of any headphone brand making sets with multiple drivers right now...Well there's gaming sets but those all suck :lol:

Our headphones have a dual driver system to accomplish better tonal balance. Specifically, we're separating the drivers for bass and treble frequencies so the deep notes don't drown out the high notes like some other headphones out there.

OP, I don't know how easy it would be to put into motion, but if the customer could design thier own headphones on some NIkeID type stuff, you'd have a 1 up on beats by dre..

Just throwing that out there..

:nerd:

missing the obvious.

noise cancelling?

They're sound isolating, not active noise canceling. Having to mess w/ batteries was a hassle to us.. it was annoying to try and plug in our headphones and them not turning on bc the switch was left on by accident.

You should make one with henzg0d's face on em.

..in the works

what site do I go to to preorder?

www.pluggedinc.com

Orders are shipping out now. Use code: TAPTAPPULL for 25% off.

Man... these look like it'll go BIG in the market. I hope it does! Goodluck OP.

Maybe make a NikeTalk exclusive headphone with our logo.

I don't care about the pattern so much as the sound. If the sound is good, then I will decide on a pattern/color afterwards. With that said, how is the quality? Is it like Beats? Better? Will I be able to hear the difference between FLAC and V0 or 320 kbps?

ARRGHHHHH

Want to cop, especially great price! I just don't want to walk around with cement printed headphones.

Would love a solid, maybe matte color.

Or any people who custom paint headphones that can do that for me..... :nerd:

Would like the red cement pair and get the cement painted all black

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom