Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Man I'm at work went to go pee and checked Go only to see Spearow just posted up in the corner like he got some green :smh: :lol:

I got a pokestop right infront of my house. I been going to it like every 10 min to rep up on balls and potion. It actually gave me an egg my last go and its not even showing up in my bag/inventory :smh:
Go to your pokemon and swipe to your left

Last edited:
Went downtown after work and holy crap it was poppin,

Cute girls in ash's hat I kid you not there was 100 peeps there playing or more.

There's a poke gym in Marion square along with about 4 stops within 20 feet of each other it was cool.

I just deleted the app tho don't really feel like burning through data along with the privacy thing

Went out yesterday and saw a dude walking glued to his phone. As I walked past the Pokemom Go music was blasting. Son was walking around the block trying to take a tower.:lol:

Mind you, I had just done the same thing about an hour before.:lol:

Next time I see him I'm pressing him. 'What team you claim, cuz?':lol:

This game will go a long way bringing people together and getting people to go outside. I'm kinda blown away at the reception it's getting.

Personally don't find it funny when people joke about this game making them exercise. You need a game to make you get outside the house?

was at santa monica pier last night. So many cats just walking around trine catch pokemon. Mess was hilarious. I was a part of it too :nerd:

Same in my town

My girlfriend made fun of me for wanting to play the other day, and I told her to download it, she's been obsessed ever since, we were out for 3 hours last night downtown....So many people.

It's hilarious when everyone in the area is trying to catch a Golbat and can't and everyone is getting pissed off :rofl:

I got out of bed at 2AM to go look for a Charmander down the road and I found it :smokin

Last edited:
View media item 2096630
Team Mystic checking in. Has anyone figured out a way to get the max CP from a Pokemon? Would it be better to max out the CP before you evolve? My vaporeon was 1207 when I evolved a stock 461 eevee I caught at a park.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom